BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Kathy S.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
It does the job for a great price. I would recommend it to whoever is looking to remove nail polish.
Angelina V.
Madera, CA
The one bad thing about acetone is that it dries up your skin. But it takes off all the nail polish.
Serena R.
Killeen, TX
Love this product. Works really well to get nail polish off and very good price! Definitely recommend
Anna M.
Pana, IL
Works wonderful getting any nail polish off. Very drying for the nails and skin surrounding, however.
Samantha H.
Its so super cheap and takes polish right off!!! Can't imagine buying another (more expensive) brand.
Laura B.
Oakdale, PA
The price is right, the product works...why pay more for the same end result? I will continue to use.
sandra p.
Aurora, IL
I’ve been using this nail polish remover since I was younger! Very affordable and gets the job done.
Arianna A.
Bryan
This works well and I would give it five stars but the smell is strong. I would buy it again though.
Shana L.
Stella, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I try to buy store brand when I can. This works just as good if not better to remove stubborn polish.
Chrystal D.
Winston Salem
Takes my polish of immediately. I prefer acetone to regular nail polish remover because it’s stronger
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.