BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Dana B.
Sumter, SC
Affordable and it works. This polish remover gets off all my old polish so easily even tough glitters.
savannah s.
winder
This removes it quick and easy it is at a very affordable price as well I really reccomend thai product
Samantha A.
Hollywood, FL
Works just as good as a name brand Acetone polish remover. I like it better due to it being cheaper to
Miranda G.
Lynn
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works well. It is cheap, bu it works great! Definately worth the money. Highly reccomend.
Karina C.
Tampa, FL
Great product for a great price. Why pay for a more expensive brand when the knock off is just as good
Daymi G.
This the best for removal my nails ! I recommend this as your options! Love it very very strong removal
Kayla H.
Loris, SC
Great nail polish remover; great priced. Packaged safely & it does not make my cuticles dry! Must have!
Alondra Q.
Cutler, CA
My mom always buys these lol, I've never had a problem and If my mom buys it it's not too expensive!!😆
Stephanie R.
Fort Worth , TX
Works great and takes all my nail polish off and yes it has a strong smell but use it a well aired area
Allyson C.
Grafton , WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Best nail polish remover takes it right off an no mess at all have used this for years an will continue
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.