BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Noelle L.
Duncan, SC
This is good to use to remove gel or SNS nails, but it can make my skin peel if I use it too much.
Brittany H.
South Kent, CT
Same strength as the nail salon for such a cheap price. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brooke G.
Statesville, NC
Definitely gets the job done but very bad for your nails. I also use it for other household issues.
Victoria L.
Spartanburg , SC
All nail polish removers work the same to me so I just go for the cheap one and it works just fine
Chloe B.
N Charleston, SC
My go-to for removing gel nails. It always removes them in one try. Super reasonably priced as well
Ginger G.
Shelton
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great. I use it to remove my gel polish. It works quickly. And the price is definitely great.
Alexis M.
Lockport, NY
This nail polish is great. It's a drugstore one. I have used this all the time. It's nice an cheap.
Rebekah T.
Alma, AR
This is just as good as the name brands but quite a bit cheaper. Works great, definitely recommend!
Maria L.
Use this to remove polish on my toes does a good job! Always a bit hard with glitter but does good
Emily M.
Tarrytown
These product gets the job done at an inexpensive price. I am a repeat user. Does not damage nails.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.