BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Allison M.
This is a super strong nail polish remover. It works amazing and takes all the nail polish off in two swipes. It also doesnt dry your hands out as much as others would.
Erin E.
I love this product! I hate the smell though, it takes the polish off straight away! Which it’s awesome! It met my standards and gave a good quality after look. I love it so much and I have a little stash of it. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS!
Laurie M.
Utica
Highly recommend this product. Not only does this remover remove nail polish but it remover sticky glue from stickers. It’s an excellent product at an excellent price. I have bought this product several time and will continue to purchase
Skylar R.
Live Oak
This is great product depending on what brand of nail polish you have on. It is easy to get nail polish off of the nail polish is cheaper. It is a very easy product to find and isn’t expensive. I buy this product every time for my nails.
Emilia B.
This is a really great nail polish remover. It easily takes off my multiple coats of polish and has even worked on gel polish. Would be 5 stars but it dries out my fingers and cuticles terribly. It does exactly what I need it though.
Makayla K.
Hockley, TX
Easy to use and gets nail polish off without any trouble. Purchased multiple times, the price is great. The amount you get last pretty long depending on how often you use it. Just as good as any other brand. Would definitely recommend
Sabrina E.
Birmingham
All in need in a nail polish remover.  Great price.  Not harsh on my nails and not too overpowering for a smell.  Great comparison product to name brand removers.  Have bought many times and will continue to buy!
Kaylen M.
Atkins, AR
There are probably better nail polish remover stuff out there. This one is super cheap and gets the job done though. It’s like $1. It’s super easy to use. I just put it on the cotton ball and the nail polish comes off really fast.
Taylor S.
It's an okay nail polish remover... I definitely don't use this as my go to acetone though. It doesn't seem to work as fast as other brands. With that being said, you get what you pay for. Would recommend as a cheaper alternative
Krista M.
Brentwood
This the product I am currently using for nail polish removal. I’ve used many in the past and of course they’ve all worked fine. This is no different. However it’s extremely budget friendly. Very very affordable. Good product overall.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.