BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Whittney S.
Newnan
Love it it get the nail polish off without having to fight with it will only be using this brand
Amber K.
This removes 99% of all the different types of nail polishes I have ever used. It is a great buy!
Theresa W.
Winston-Salem
Perfect for the price, always does a great job removing my polish. I would recommend to any one.
Lindsay L.
Asheville, NC
This stuff is strong but gets the job done!! It’s a cheaper alternative and has never failed me.
Haylee C.
Indianapolis, IN
Smell isn’t too strong! Removes great! It’s also very cheap. For an off brand, I highly recommend
Savannah m.
pittsburgh
I like this acetate nail polish remover because it gets all of my polish off in just a few wipes!
Nikki H.
Seabrook, TX
Takes off any color I have super quick. Easy to use. The smell isn’t the best but it is acetone.
anna m.
Richmond, CA
Really good and strong for my nail color removal and you don’t need a lot to remove the polish .
Carrie C.
La Follette, TN
This nails polish remover works just as good as the name brand. It removes the polish as expected
Megan L.
Williamstown , PA
Acetone is all I use. This is cheap and exactly what I need with some cotton balls. Easy to use.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.