BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Hannah J.
Tulsa , OK
Removes nail polish well. It does dry nails out a bit but that’s to be expected when using acetone. It does work fast and you don’t have to scrub for long. Easy to use and I would recommend for a cheap polish remover.
Skyler/Schultz S.
Doesn’t take a lot of cotton ball and solution to get the nail polish off. It has a very strong smell but I have tired different ones with different amounts of acetone. But I like the one and will continue to use it.
Tanya W.
Jacksonville
This is a life saver! It removed my fake nails in minutes. I always go to this brand. So I've been through few bottles. It has a strong smell, but that'll be expected. It is so easy to use no matter what your using. I would absolutely recommend this.
Leah C.
Apple Valley, CA
Love this nail polish remover it works great ! i don’t always use it since i don’t always do my own nails , but it’s good for when i do ! it even takes off gel polish after a lot of cotton balls !! Lol but the only con i have is the smell is too strong !
Belle C.
Baton Rouge, LA
If you need nail polish remover, Eqaute is the way to go. I am a repeat user and I know it’s cheap but IT WORKS! It’s easy to apply and has never given me any problems. I can find it at Walmart and any of my local drugstores. I will never change brands!
Sydney H.
Northwood, OH
I always go for any acetone remover as long as it has a higher percentage. They work so much better than the ones with other things that are supposedly "nourishing" I've never noticed a difference other than they suck. 100% acetone is the way to go imo
Cayla C.
Terre Haute , IN
I love this stuff. It’s super cheap. You don’t have to go out to the beauty salon and get the expensive stuff this works just as well. It takes a cotton ball for each hand. My polish comes right off with this stuff! I would recommend this to anyone.
🌌Very b.
I only use this brand because it’s 100% acetone it removes my nail polish very fast I’ve used regular acetone and it removes it but I need to put some work to get all my nail polish off and it’s very cheap you can even find it in a dollar store
Megan H.
Guthrie, OK
100% acetone is the best. I often use glitter polishes and anyone who has know how much of a pain it can be to remove it! 100% acetone takes it off so much easier, as long as I was my hands right after removing nail polishes it is not drying at all.
Erika I.
Corona, CA
I love this nail polish remover. It’s pretty cheap but works great. It can get any nail polish off my nails in no time. You can add it to a cotton ball or a qtip and remove any nail polish or correct any mistakes you made when painting your nails.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.