BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
Didnt remove the polish very well no matter what I tried. I prefer Sally Hansen and will be sticking with that.
Juana G.
Works the same as the expensive brands, this is my go to brand cause it is affordable and works perfectly fine
Sydney D.
Chester, PA
Gets the job done! Sometimes you have to really scrub to get the nail polish off. Other than that works great!
Carrie H.
Appleton, WI
It does what it is supposed to do and removed all my nail polish! I have no complaints! Affordable price point.
Gladys M.
La verdad no me gusto es muy fuerte y maltrata mucho la piel y el efecto es la misma que de la otra mixteada..
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Always use this brand of nail polish remover. Very affordable. Polish comes right off. I buy this from Walmart
Ames C.
Works great! Takes my polish off easily and without a mess. Smells strong, but not as strong as other products.
Rachel C.
I really like this nail polish remover! It gets the job done quickly and effectively - why pay any more for it?
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
Nailpolish remover for a great price smells horrible but it gets the job done. Only nail polish remover I use.
Anissa R.
Mount Holly
Smell is CRAZY STRONG and dries your nails it, but that is normal and it does the same job for a cheaper price
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.