BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Sheily A.
Follansbee, WV
Perfect for cleaning up after a manicure and for removing gel polish! That is what I use it for. I do moisturize my nails after using it with cuticle oil and creams. It works super fast and effective. And the price is so affordable! I always like to have backups☺️
Reena L.
This is the best. The cheapest. 100 percent acetone there is. I love it. It removes aby nail polisha dn amazingly wonderful on remvoing acrilic nails. There are no cons here just pros. Use with caution. A little goes a long way and very drying because it is 100 pecent acetone
Stacy W.
Terrell, TX
Equate Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 6 fl oz is the best bang for your buck. It does the job when I need to safely remove my acrylic or dip nails without ripping my natural nail. It does have a strong odor, but I’ve never had a nail polish remover that didn’t.
Erica L.
It does exactly what it says. This is a very standard acetone nail polish remover. It smells like acetone, it’ll stain wood if you accidentally spill, but it removes your nail polish. It also helped remove my acrylic nails.
Ariana J.
Apopka, FL
The product does the job, it takes to nail polish right off of your nails. It works well with all nail polish. Very easy to use. I bought it at Walmart for a great price. I would definitely recommend this to others. Equate Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 6 fl oz
Eve G.
Bemidji
The 100% acetone polish remover is the best product I've used when it comes to removing stubborn nail polish - especially glitter nail polish. It's easy to use and apply and is an excellent value. I have bought it several times and I would recommend it to others.
Brittany W.
Love this nail polish remover. It pretty much only take one swipe and all your nail polish comes off. I use a lot of glitter nail polish and is usually difficult to take off but with the nail polish remover I have no issues. Price point is really affordable
Bree J.
Greenwood
Takes most nail polish off very easily. The smell is a bit strong so best to use it in a well ventilated room. I've never had an issue with this product. It's usually only a dollar or two and last forever so great value
Leah C.
Apple Valley, CA
Love this nail polish remover it works great ! i don’t always use it since i don’t always do my own nails , but it’s good for when i do ! it even takes off gel polish after a lot of cotton balls !! Lol but the only con i have is the smell is too strong !
Sam H.
Rolla, MO
This acetone based remover is not only cost effective, but also works like a charm. With the added proteins it helps keep your nails from becoming brittle from the harsh effects of acetone, and I find it easier on the skin around my nails and fingertips.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.