BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
Didnt remove the polish very well no matter what I tried. I prefer Sally Hansen and will be sticking with that.
Maria M.
Great nail polish removal keeps my nails feeling great and remove all the polish on it and its so easy to use.
Ames C.
Works great! Takes my polish off easily and without a mess. Smells strong, but not as strong as other products.
Carrie H.
Appleton, WI
It does what it is supposed to do and removed all my nail polish! I have no complaints! Affordable price point.
Juana G.
Works the same as the expensive brands, this is my go to brand cause it is affordable and works perfectly fine
Autumn S.
I like this product because you don't have to use too much for the nail Polish to come off. Just a dab will do.
Rini M.
Cedar Park, TX
As a broke high school student, this is my go to nail polish remover 24/7. It gets the job done fast and easy.
Gladys M.
La verdad no me gusto es muy fuerte y maltrata mucho la piel y el efecto es la misma que de la otra mixteada..
Crawfishkg G.
Brandon
It’s a basic polish remover. It quickly removes layers of polish (I’m lazy and tend to just paint over polish).
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Always use this brand of nail polish remover. Very affordable. Polish comes right off. I buy this from Walmart
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.