BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Carrie H.
Appleton, WI
It does what it is supposed to do and removed all my nail polish! I have no complaints! Affordable price point.
Ames C.
Works great! Takes my polish off easily and without a mess. Smells strong, but not as strong as other products.
SJ H.
I use gel polish. You have to soak them for just about 10 minutes in this and they are off it does a great job.
❗️Genesis C.
houston
Un removedor fantástico!! Lo uso hasta para el gel y realmente saca la pintura al mil porciento debes usarlo!!!
Maria M.
Great nail polish removal keeps my nails feeling great and remove all the polish on it and its so easy to use.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Always use this brand of nail polish remover. Very affordable. Polish comes right off. I buy this from Walmart
Heather M.
Paden City, WV
I love this removes the polish very quickly! I use it at least twice a week. I like to keep my nail design new.
Julie S.
Detroit, MI
This is by far my favorite acetone nail polish remover. It gets the job done without over-drying natural nails.
Juana G.
Works the same as the expensive brands, this is my go to brand cause it is affordable and works perfectly fine
Gladys M.
La verdad no me gusto es muy fuerte y maltrata mucho la piel y el efecto es la misma que de la otra mixteada..
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.