BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Marisol H.
Reading, PA
This is super cheap which is amazing!! This is one of my favorites becuase it removes my nail polish amazingly!!
Brittney C.
De Soto, MO
Love the 100% acetone as compared to the original formula. Doesn't work as well when trying to remove gel polish.
Jennifer H.
It's inexpensive and really did the trick when I used it to remove my powder gel nail polish. I'll use it again.
Madelynne F.
Belleville
This product definitely does the job for me. It takes off nails very good and there is hardly any extra left on.
Kristianna L.
preston hollow
Perfect for removing nail polish in a hurry. This product is found at Walmart and is something I continue to buy.
Mary C.
Oklahoma city
Good nailpolish remover. Is very easy to use. Removing like a professional. One if products i would re buy again.
melissa H.
This! I love this nail polish remover because it gets the work done fast and there is no need to be using a lot!
Kaitlin M.
philadelphia
Works great. I always use acetone because nail polish stains my nails and hands so badly. Very cheap and works!!
Myriam C.
Round Rock
It takes every 4thing off. It makes it super easy to remove glittery polishes. It does not hurt my natural nail.
Nicole B.
Leland, NC
Cheap and reliable. If you are on a budget and need something that will do the job, this product is the best bet.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.