BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Lindsey s.
haverhill ma
Works well but stings a little. I'd like to have an easier time using it and not have to scrub as much or as hard.
Ana R.
Works good but sometimes it leaves my fingernails red and stingy but it still does the job and its very affordable
Amanda S.
this is an okay product. it does the job but you really have to work with it. it's not the greatest with glitters.
Kamry P.
Middleburg, FL
Works just as well as other name brand nail polish removers! Acetone works wonders on hard to remove nail polishes
Kayla B.
Acetone is acetone. Why spend 15 dollars on something thay does the same thing as the 89 cent bottle from Wal-Mart.
Jessica M.
Liberty, SC
Love this nail polish remover! I use it for lots of things! This is the only remover I use and the only I will buy!
Courtney P.
I like it! It works really well and is super cheap which is always a plus! Definitely my go to nail polish remover!
Jordan H.
Benton, AR
I love this! It takes off polish easily and it also drys fast. It lasts a while so you don't have to buy it often!
Maleny J.
This one is deffinantly Affordable and does its job! Would purchase again you can find this one basically anywhere.
Kay B.
I always purchase this from my local store, it’s very well priced and works great at getting all of the polish off.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.