BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
Alright ladies and gentlemen I know one thing that can be really embarrassing... and that is a cold sore I would unfortunately know because I get them, and it sucks. But one day I went in to ulta and the girl that happened to help me tried to help me with the tip of using Acetone to get rid of them.. I know it seems dangerous but it is only dangerous if you consume it. It you do use it for this purpose it works great if you use it as soon as you feel one coming on. It should only get smaller from the point of application till it is gone. Hope this helped.
Jayme S.
Gettysburg
This nail polish remover is really good! It works well for the price and it is very easy to buy. I buy these a lot and I really enjoy how it takes off my nail polish. The only con is that sometimes it does take a while to remove the polish, but it’s worth it because of the price, it is very affordable. Another downside could be the smell, but if you do it in a well ventilated room it doesn’t affect me. I would recommend this to a friend.
April J.
Millsboro
This is basically the strongest nail polish remover I’ve ever found/used & it works very Well. I normally use this not to remove my nail polish but to rub over my nails before applying glue on nails to actually make them stay on a lot better & 100% acetone seems to work fantastically for that purpose: so now you’ve read a review & learned a new little nail hack at the same time! Lmao! Equate Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 6 fl oz
Cristina D.
Phoenix
Comparing to other brands, the equate acetone nail polish remover gets the job done. It helps removing your nail polish without any effort and the best part about it is that it’s really affordable. I just recommend to put a little bit of Cuticle oil on your nails, acetone is known to really dry your nails out.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
100 % acetone is perfect for that because it helps me to do it faster and better, the only thing about a 100% acetone is that the nail looks like opaque after I use it but that only last a short time. i love it its awesome i would recommend this to anyone
Danielle P.
Franklin, IN
If you are removing regular or gel nail polish this is great to use! It quickly gets the polish off but dries out your nails a bit. I always rinse my hands after using this product and before putting on new polish
L E X W.
Fayetteville
This nail polish remover gets the job done! It’s strong enough to soak off any gel/acrylic/press-on nails and takes off nail polish in a few seconds (even glitter polishes!). I love that it’s super affordable, I pay about $2 for a bottle of this and it lasts a long time. No need for “name-brand”, this works like a professional salon remover! 🌹
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
I used to change the color of my nail polish weekly and sometimes daily. I needed a nail polish that would consistently remove my nail polish without any problems. This acetone remover works wonders. i’m s sucker for glitter nail polish and i always found it so difficult to remove, but not with this 100% acetone nail polish remover. it removed my glitter polish with no problems. I do recommend it to people who wear a lot of glitter nails. For me personally, when i used it too often it did start to make my nails super brittle and weak. But other than that, it works perfectly.
Angela D.
Mount Airy
This is a very strong nail polish remover. Made of 100% Acetone, It is best used seldom and on glittery nail polishes or acrylic nails. I've purchased this quite a few times in my life and if I am wearing glitter nail polish, this is what I purchase afterwards if I don't already have some on hand. You have got to wash your hands immediately after use because it us very potent. Use with caution and in a well ventilated area. When I used it, it always fried out my fingertips. Equate Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 6 fl oz
Melissa M.
Castlewood , VA
The 100% acetone remove polish quickly and effectively I don't mind spending what I do on it when I purchase it definitely gets through harder nail polishes like glitter and black. The only con was this rock I would say would be the harsh smell but it does equal out because you're quicker doing your nails with this because it takes it off faster than it would be to you something else that takes longer.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.