BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

April J.
Georgetown
This is basically the strongest nail polish remover I’ve ever found/used & it works very Well. I normally use this not to remove my nail polish but to rub over my nails before applying glue on nails to actually make them stay on a lot better & 100% acetone seems to work fantastically for that purpose: so now you’ve read a review & learned a new little nail hack at the same time! Lmao! Equate Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 6 fl oz
Melissa M.
Wise
The 100% acetone remove polish quickly and effectively I don't mind spending what I do on it when I purchase it definitely gets through harder nail polishes like glitter and black. The only con was this rock I would say would be the harsh smell but it does equal out because you're quicker doing your nails with this because it takes it off faster than it would be to you something else that takes longer.
Danielle J.
I've had to use this remover quite a few times to help remove acrylics (which was a bad idea to begin with) but it's always helped to soften up the nail for much easier removal! My only complaint is how it makes your skin feel BUT it's acetone and I shouldn't have gotten it on my skin to begin with.. so that's preventable, it's a user error! I recommend this product!
Madison H.
Athens, AL
I love 100% acetone. It can take off anything! I use this remover if I ever want to take off my fake fingernails. I put some of this on a cotton ball and place it on my fake nail, wrap it in tin foil and continue with my day. After a while, the stubborn fake nails are easy to take off, and it saves a lot of damage to my nail. I will definitely buy this again.
Riley S.
This remover is great! It removes everything, including glitter nail polish, very easily. I use this in conjunction with a cotton ball to remove my weekly nail polish. Equate Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 6 fl oz
Angelica ♛.
100 % acetone is perfect for that because it helps me to do it faster and better, the only thing about a 100% acetone is that the nail looks like opaque after I use it but that only last a short time. i love it its awesome i would recommend this to anyone
Danielle P.
Franklin, IN
If you are removing regular or gel nail polish this is great to use! It quickly gets the polish off but dries out your nails a bit. I always rinse my hands after using this product and before putting on new polish
Meghan N.
Works well. This does its job well. I have to use a bit more of this than I do other removers, but for the price you can't beat it. It does work well to remove glitter polishes- which is a rare thing! Overall, a good polish remover for the price- I do/would buy it again.
jayme r.
I like this as a go to nail polish remover. Instead of buying this product continually, though, I typically keep and reuse the bottle and have my dad pour acetone from the paint/home section because I can get a larger container of acetone there for a better price.
Emilie T.
littleton
I loved this product. It’s one of the best nail polish removers I’ve ever used. I don’t have to scrub my nails like I usually do with other brands. I usually buy it at Walmart or Walgreens. I totally recommend this. One of the best nail polish removers I’ve used!!