Equate Beauty

by Equate

Give your face the care it needs to look its best with this Equate Beauty Deep Cleaning Astringent. It contains a powerful yet gentle formula that provides deep cleaning of your skin pores, thereby preventing acne. It effectively removes oil, dirt and...

Has anyone tried this toner? Can you please tell me your honest opinion on it? Equate Beauty
Is there a scent? If so, what does it smell like?
Does this make your skin oily? Or does it dry your pores out?
Start your review of Equate Beauty!
Maggie D.
Rochester, NY
Equate Beauty uploaded by Maggie D.
This stuff is like holy grail for oily skin! I have super combination skin and I started out with using a moisturizing toner but I noticed that it made my skin a lot more oily than usual and then a friend of mine suggested to use an astringent because of the salicylic acid it has in it and I’ve never seen my face so clear. I do my normal skin care routine and I just use a cotton pad and a little bit of this on it and swipe my face, it does stink a little bit because that’s the because of the acid. it leaves my skin glowing and just super clean. 10/10 and it’s only a few $$$ at your local Walmart!
Letícia K.
Germantown
Equate Beauty uploaded by Letícia K.
I loved it. Make my face skin so so soft and have a refresh sensation. I use everyday on the shower. I love the result
Devon S.
Hernando, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
I keep this in my beauty cabinet and use it for all sorts of things. It’s great after you shave to make sure you don’t get any ingrown hairs, for using on your face after you takeoff your make up or just about anything else where you need toner.
Brittany N.
Ararat, VA
I prefer this brand in the orange, but this one is my second favorite... It's cheap and you can feel the cleansing happening.
Leslie V.
Coos Bay, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I have this I use it twice daily in my legs and back of my arms to help with my chicken skin I get so often after just a couple days it's almost gone this and the pads have been my go to since I was teenager to help with the red bumps on the back of my arms. Works just as good as the name brand at Walmart I highly recommend
Loryann A.
BRIDGEVILLE, DE
I used this product to remove my makeup at night it clean so good even my neck and its so good, smell good too
Heather B.
Elkhorn City, KY
Works okay but I’m so oily skinned and it didn’t help with that at all. It’s nice for making my face feel clean though. Could have been better I think
Aspen M.
San Antonio , TX
Tried this out since they were out of the name brand that I usually buy. It's a great buy with the same results.. at a fraction of the cost. Great value and quality. Cleaned my face and left it tingling clean. Not harsh or drying out .
Cristina C.
Manatí
Equate Beauty uploaded by Cristina C.
I recommend it. Take away all the makeup and oil residue that my cleanser don't. It make feel my skin so clean and fresh.
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
I have been using this for the last 10 years and o love it so much. It really help cleanse the pores and it leaves your face tingly and clean. I've also used this to remove my makeup as well. It's only $4 at Walmart and worth every penny!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily M.
Murchsion
il y a 4 ans
Are you ladies looking for a good skin routine? Well here’s some super affordable products I use for my everyday routine and I’ve never felt better. First things first Equate Beauty is a great way to start to get all that nasty dirt off your face. Just simply get a cotton ball apply the product on and apply a thin layer to your skin. Next your done with that Equate Beauty Pink Grapefruit Foaming Acne Scrub, 4.2 fl oz is great scrub to use when rinsing the product used before and the final cleanser I love to use is Deep Action Cream Cleanser this leaves your skin feeling sooo refreshing and works wonders to your skin. Just rise this off and apply your favorite hydrating moisturizer!! Try this out for yourself. Your skin will thank you later❤️💋