BeautySkinBath & BodyEquate
Bahama Wave Flushable Cleansing Cloths, 12 sheets

Equate Bahama Wave Flushable Cleansing Cloths, 12 sheets

by Equate

Equate Bahama Wave Flushable Cleansing Cloths: pH balanced Made with SmartFlush Technology Dermatologist tested

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Bahama Wave Flushable Cleansing Cloths, 12 sheets!
Brandi P.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Although I love the smell of these flushable cleansing cloths they are extremely thin! One wipe across your intimate parts and you've already torn through the wipe! It is cooling and refreshing to use and is great for quick cleanup after sex or just to freshen yourself.
Kelly R.
Somerset, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Seems like it is already dry when i take them out. Not completely dry, but not the quality i want. I guess they are a decent size, although I'd like them to be a little bigger. Not buying equate wipes again... it just doesn't feel like the leading brands.
Susy S.
Rochester, WA
It’s really not a bad product, I use the shower gel as soap. The wipes itself are good, the only thing I don’t like is that it’s really hard to pull just one wipe. I hope they fix this issues. When you try to take one out multiple of them come out, not just one Or you have to really use your nail to get just one going . Other than that, it’s good. No issues
Rayana W.
New Orleans
These are great for anytime instant freshness. I know I like to use them while on my period and when i'm done I can just flush the sheet instead of awkwardly trying to hide it in the trash. These are made to be flushed so it's great and no fear of clogging the toilet.
Gabrielle S.
San Jacinto, CA
Love these equate wipes. I use them for everything. Walmart always has them on sale. Not this scent but the originals. They sell em in a 3 pack in a blue packaging. These are the best! I wouldn't change a thing.
Victoria C.
These wipes work great. They have nice scents to choose from and are quick and easy to use. They come in very handy and have nice packaging. They're gentle and not too harsh. Will be buying again
Sofia M.
Would definitely recommend way cheaper than the summers eve wipes and still great quality
Mylkia R.
Equate Bahama Wave Flushable Cleansing Cloths, 12 sheets uploaded by Mylkia R.
Looooove these wipes. They make me feel so fresh and clean. Perfect for flushing and I used it during my period or just to feel freshen up every once in a while. They are very affordable and it comes in two scents!
paola A.
Calexico, CA
I have tried wipes before and was very disappointed (irritated my eyes). I'm not sure what brand I used but they were most likely a DS brand but since I was placing a small DHC order I added these in to do a trial run for our winter vacation. I haven't had any irritation from these and my skin feels and looks so much cleaner than when I just use a cleanser. Easy to use.

Looking for your answer?