Equate Baby Oil uploaded by Ericka B.

BY EQUATE #12 in Baby Oil

Equate Baby Oil: Made with the highest grade mineral oil Helps seal in moisture Dermatologist, allergy and pediatrician tested see more...

• Worth the buy or no?5 Answers
  • What would you use this for on your baby and was it helpful?4 Answers
Equate Baby Oil
  • "works just as well as name brand stuff for a much lower price does the same things as more expensive brand leaves skin soft and actually works great as a eye makeup remover too lol " in 5 reviews
  • "Great winter skin care and you can't tell the difference from the brand name product what so ever smells great " in 3 reviews
  • "So you save money in the long run and still have a great product to use on your baby's delicate skin!" in 1 review
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me encanta este aceite de bebé no es pegajoso, huele muy rico y lo mejor que no es caro, me gusta usarlo en mi hijo cuando le doy masajes o simplemente para que huela bien.

I love this baby oil is not sticky, it smells very rich and the best that is not expensive, I like to use it in my son when I massage or just to smell good. Equate Baby Oil Delicate 20 Fl Oz
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
Am I the only one who uses baby wipes to remove make-up? I noticed how much cheaper they were than buying regular make-up remover, so I decided to try. I figured if you could wipe a baby's bottom with these then surely you could also put it on your face, right? I purchase the Shea Butter infused ones and they work decently! The wipes didn't remove ALL of my make-up but it did a pretty decent job. You never want to just wipe your face tho when it comes to removing make-up regardless. The shea butter infused ones left my face feeling soft, so unless something happens I plan to repurchase when I run out!
Elizabeth W.
This is perfect. I see no difference between this and the name brand baby oil. It moisturizes so well and this is a staple product in my house. It takes a while to absorb into your skin, but it's fine with me. Baby oil is good for all skin types, so sensitive skin won't be irritated by it either :)
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
I use this product for #shaving and I love it. I have super sensitive skin so shaving creams tend to make me break out. This doesn't and I feel like it he's the closet shave a girl can get as well as leaving my skin so soft and hydrated! It's a much have for me!
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love the scent of this. It makes my baby smell so nice! Like a baby should smell! It makes his skin so smooth and with the winter months coming along, we will be using a lot of this. This brand is comparable to the high end brands and is cheaper. So you save money in the long run and still have a great product to use on your baby's delicate skin!
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Awful just awful! These gave my son the worst rash of his life. The smell is so strong on these wipes and I need like 3 to get the job done. I actually quit using these on his bum and started using them to clean my daughters feet if she stepped in mud or something after it rained. These wipes are not great for their intended purpose though.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
I love this stuff! I use it as a replacement for shaving cream. It helps moisturize and make my skin so much smoothr than any shaving cream I have ever used. It also seems to make the hair grow back slower! It probably just feels smoothr and makes the hair softer- but either way I'm happy!
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
I use this as a cheap alternative to makeup remover. Although it leaves a filmy line in my eye after using, I just swipe it out and I'm good to go. It is a really cheap and effective makeup remover on a budget.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
Works just the same as the name brand. It works on adults it makes your skin very soft once you put it on after you shower. Also if you wear makeup it removes your makeup and your ultra matte lipstick
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always have a bottle of baby oil in my home and not just for the kiddos either. It works great for removing make up mistakes, its also fantastic at keeping your legs smooth and hydrated after a shave and giving that sheer shine look.
Malary J.
Franklin, TN
Worth the buy or no?
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What would you use this for on your baby and was it helpful?