BY EQUATE

Equate Baby Oil: Made with the highest grade mineral oil Helps seal in moisture Dermatologist, allergy and pediatrician tested see more...

• Worth the buy or no?5 Answers
  • What would you use this for on your baby and was it helpful?4 Answers
Equate Baby Oil
  • "works just as well as name brand stuff for a much lower price does the same things as more expensive brand leaves skin soft and actually works great as a eye makeup remover too lol " in 5 reviews
  • "Great winter skin care and you can't tell the difference from the brand name product what so ever smells great " in 3 reviews
  • "Baby oil is good for all skin types, so sensitive skin won't be irritated by it either :)" in 1 review
  • "So you save money in the long run and still have a great product to use on your baby's delicate skin!" in 1 review
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
I use this product for #shaving and I love it. I have super sensitive skin so shaving creams tend to make me break out. This doesn't and I feel like it he's the closet shave a girl can get as well as leaving my skin so soft and hydrated! It's a much have for me!
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
I use this as a cheap alternative to makeup remover. Although it leaves a filmy line in my eye after using, I just swipe it out and I'm good to go. It is a really cheap and effective makeup remover on a budget.
Melissa B.
Mega Parent Expert
I used this for my son and i also have a couple family members who had used this brand.No complaints!It works just as well as the known brand.
Sara M.
Completely comparable to well known national brands. I've used others and can not tell a difference. Great quality for a reasonable price!
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Super cheap and works just as well as the expensive brands. I use it after I shower and leaves my skin super soft!
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
Am I the only one who uses baby wipes to remove make-up? I noticed how much cheaper they were than buying regular make-up remover, so I decided to try. I figured if you could wipe a baby's bottom with these then surely you could also put it on your face, right? I purchase the Shea Butter infused ones and they work decently! The wipes didn't remove ALL of my make-up but it did a pretty decent job. You never want to just wipe your face tho when it comes to removing make-up regardless. The shea butter infused ones left my face feeling soft, so unless something happens I plan to repurchase when I run out!
Elizabeth W.
This is perfect. I see no difference between this and the name brand baby oil. It moisturizes so well and this is a staple product in my house. It takes a while to absorb into your skin, but it's fine with me. Baby oil is good for all skin types, so sensitive skin won't be irritated by it either :)
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert
I love the scent of this. It makes my baby smell so nice! Like a baby should smell! It makes his skin so smooth and with the winter months coming along, we will be using a lot of this. This brand is comparable to the high end brands and is cheaper. So you save money in the long run and still have a great product to use on your baby's delicate skin!
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
Mega Parent Expert
Awful just awful! These gave my son the worst rash of his life. The smell is so strong on these wipes and I need like 3 to get the job done. I actually quit using these on his bum and started using them to clean my daughters feet if she stepped in mud or something after it rained. These wipes are not great for their intended purpose though.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
I love this stuff! I use it as a replacement for shaving cream. It helps moisturize and make my skin so much smoothr than any shaving cream I have ever used. It also seems to make the hair grow back slower! It probably just feels smoothr and makes the hair softer- but either way I'm happy!
Malary J.
Franklin, TN
Worth the buy or no?
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert
What would you use this for on your baby and was it helpful?