Equate Baby Lotion Hypoallergenic Spray, 6.5 oz

by Equate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Baby Lotion Hypoallergenic Spray, 6.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Bea P.
Equate Baby Lotion Hypoallergenic Spray, 6.5 oz uploaded by Bea P.
I bought this at Walmart and wish i would have bought more than one. i love the spray lotion. it is perfect right out of the shower.
Ashley P.
San Antonio, TX
I use this on my two year old sometimes and he hasn't gotten a sunburn yet. I take other precautions as well though. Such as hats longer sleeves when possible and keeping sun time at a minimum. The best thing about this sunscreen is how easily you can apply to your wiggly toddler
Jimenez F.
Highland
Easy spray on. Full coverage. Smells great. Easy on. Sells out fast. Very affordable. Meets every mom's expectations.
Rebecca M.
Bayfield
Good lotion wish they had it for kids with eczema too pretty cheap in price for the product  and good for if you go out side to play for couple hrs
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
1,412 reviews
I absolutely love this product. I picked this up at my local Walmart..My daughter's skin is very dry and she doesn't really like me to use regular baby oil on her..When I saw this product I just had to try it and I am so glad I did..Its a aerosol spray that is baby oil..it dosen't leave her skin greasy at all and it has worked wonders on her dry skin. I definitely recommend this product.
Lauriell B.
Kalamazoo, MI
This sunscreen does a good job of protecting my kiddos from sunburn. My only complaint is that application isn't the best. You spray it on and then have to rub it in still. I wish just the spray would suffice.
Lyndsey M.
Fairmont, WV
Works great and is sensitive on baby's skin. We reapplied alot because it was for little one and we we're usually in the pool but went the whole summer without a burn.
Ashley P.
Tampa, FL
I like the coverage this sunscreen gives while also being easy to apply in a spray form. Bought at Walmart on the way to the beach since, as usual, we forgot our sunscreen. I’d def buy again since we were all sunburn free by the end of the day!
Lizbeth M.
Im so happy i found this item to revie on influenster! We purchased this a while back and i forgot how much i loved the results. This is really cheap, can be found at drugstore, and smells wonderful probably even better than the original baby lotion brand.
Satyra W.
This spray is horrible, smells awful sprayed in all directions and was so greasy. Usually equate is a Good dupe but not this time

Looking for your answer?