Equate Baby Lotion Hypoallergenic Spray, 6.5 oz uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY EQUATE #82 in Baby Lotion

Lauriell B.
Orlando, FL
This sunscreen does a good job of protecting my kiddos from sunburn. My only complaint is that application isn't the best. You spray it on and then have to rub it in still. I wish just the spray would suffice.
Ashley P.
Tampa, FL
I like the coverage this sunscreen gives while also being easy to apply in a spray form. Bought at Walmart on the way to the beach since, as usual, we forgot our sunscreen. I’d def buy again since we were all sunburn free by the end of the day!
Kennedy B.
SAINT FRANCIS, MN
I am a nanny and one of the families had this so I used it on the infant and I love the spray a lot more than the bottle lotion. It is so much easier to put on an infant than having them sit still enough for you to rub in lotion.
Lyndsey M.
Fairmont, WV
Works great and is sensitive on baby's skin. We reapplied alot because it was for little one and we we're usually in the pool but went the whole summer without a burn.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
I use this on my two year old sometimes and he hasn't gotten a sunburn yet. I take other precautions as well though. Such as hats longer sleeves when possible and keeping sun time at a minimum. The best thing about this sunscreen is how easily you can apply to your wiggly toddler
Lizbeth M.
Im so happy i found this item to revie on influenster! We purchased this a while back and i forgot how much i loved the results. This is really cheap, can be found at drugstore, and smells wonderful probably even better than the original baby lotion brand.
Haley L.
Town creek, AL
I love this stuff! I no only use it on my daughter, but I use it on myself as well. It isn't sticky or leave you feeling gross, and it lasts quite awhile.
Elizabeth W.
Harlan, IA
I bought this at Walmart and wish i would have bought more than one. i love the spray lotion. it is perfect right out of the shower.
Satyra W.
This spray is horrible, smells awful sprayed in all directions and was so greasy. Usually equate is a Good dupe but not this time
Michelle R.
Love it ! It's super easy to use no mess while I apply it to my daughter. And it's faster you get out the door faster lol