Equate Baby Lotion

by Equate

Equate Baby Lotion: Rich moisturizers Special formula with gentle emollients and moisturizers Helps protect baby's skin from dryness

How's the scent and texture compared to Johnson and baby wash?
Is this one just like the Johnson and Johnson brand baby lotion?
Is this similar to the original brand?
Start your review of Equate Baby Lotion!
Product Highlights
“This smells just as good as the name brand, leaves my hands soft & moisturized, nice thick solution you don't have to use alot.” in 1 review
Waco, GA
I use it to shave my legs in. It works great for what I'm using it for. Plus my legs come out being super smooth!
Woodbridge, VA
I used this product for my both kids , it's working pretty well on babies skin ,does not irritate the skin .
Riverside , CA
Love this sensitive on skin and very moist. Last all day long good price and better then the Johnson brand
Hastings, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a okay lotion. For me it's the smell. I much prefer the night time version of Equates baby lotion.
San Antonio, TX
I don't like how watery this lotion feels. I also don't like the scent. It has an off smell to it.
Oceanside, CA
This version seems watery and cheap. It also broke out my son in a rash. It smells okay
Me encanta, siempre la he usado y es muy util, ademas ayuda a proteger la piel de la resequedad sin dejarla muy grasosa
Identical to the "name brand" version and around half the price! Certainly worth the savings!
Chatham, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Excellent lotion and half the price of the competing brands! Gentle on skin as well.