Equate Assorted Citrus Flavors Vitamin C Supplement Drops, 80 count uploaded by Ashlee N.Equate Assorted Citrus Flavors Vitamin C Supplement Drops, 80 count uploaded by Karlee R.Equate Assorted Citrus Flavors Vitamin C Supplement Drops, 80 count uploaded by Crystle H.

BY EQUATE

Excellent source of Vitamin C in each drop. All natural assorted citrus flavors. Gluten Free. Compare to Halls Defense. see more...

Ashlee N.
Mayo
These are amazing! The flavors are so good, and you can’t beat that for supplement. It also helps with dry mouth which I really really like. I definitely recommend keeping these on hand! The price is great for what you are getting.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love these for my family. They taste great unlike most cough drops. My favorite flavor is the lemon and they are a great source of Vitamin C. I use them as a defense against common colds.
April G.
W Sacramento, CA
I love these Vitamin C drops. These are a great way to get some vitamin C and they are much cheaper than the name brand. Overall I love this product and will continue to buy these as I need them. Great product.
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Taste great. Assorted flavors to get your daily vitamin c on the go. I purchased mine at Walmart. Very effective and affordable for anyone.
Crystle H.
Huntington, WV
I love these!! not only are they very tasty, but they also help keep the cough away! they also are great for a little vitamin c boost!!