Equate Aspirin Tablets 325 Mg Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 100 Ct uploaded by Christy M.

BY EQUATE

These aspirin pain reliever tablets feature a specially formulated enteric-coating to mitigate the undesirable side-effects like stomach bleeding and gastrointestinal ulcers. see more...

Jessica W.
Johnstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use ibuprofen for pain relief but I now use aspirin since I've started to take high BP meds. There are no drug interactions with aspirin. It works as well as ibuprofen does if not better!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this for an at home, diy chemical peel. I mix several crushed tables with lemon juice. Then I brush it on clean skin. I deactivate it with a baking soda and water solution, and rinse it off. I’ll definitely buy it again and keep doing these peels. It works so well!
nancy r.
Salem, OR
A must have.! I always have these in hand for any headache and specially for cramps. They are very affordable and easy to use. Not only is it good for any pain but also for your hair. For a natural shampoo, I smack 2 tablets and mix it with baking soda. It works great.
Christy M.
Lake Village, AR
These are great to keep on hand for toothaches and headaches but they are definitely not for constant use for pain. Too many days in a row and your stomach feels horrible!
Jessica B.
These are my life savers! They work just as well as any name brand aspirin. They help relieve pain pretty quickly. For all you ladies, this is my go-to PMS cramp reliever!
Sara M.
SULTAN, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the same thing as the name brands and they work just as well. Save your money for something fun to buy and purchase these instead of name brand.
Adelina O.
Las Vegas, NV
There are so many things you can use this product for. I even use this for a facial or a acne spot treatment, great for skin!
Raina T.
arnold, MO
Aspirin is a must for me. It helps soothe all of my inflammation and even dries up acne if used as a small spot treatment.
katie r.
York, PA
I buy these because they are not coated, I crush them up and mix it in with my shampoo to give my scalp an extra cleanse.
Geneva A.
You get your money's worth here It can be used for pain. It can be crushed up to teat acne. It's a blood thinner.