Equate - Aspirin 81 mg, Adult Low Dose, Aspirin Regimen, 100 Coated Tablets, Compare to St. Joseph's uploaded by Katie C.

BY EQUATE

Equate Low Dose Aspirin Tablets Compare to St. Joseph's active ingredients. Safety coated, protects against stomach upset. For use with daily aspirin regimen. 100 tablets, 81 mg each. see more...

linsey t.
Moreno valley, CA
Just as good as the brand named products. You can save money and it gets the job done. You shouldn't hesitate on off brands because they work just as well. Sometimes brand names get very pricey when you are on a budget so I will reach for these when I need to also save money!
Mary D.
Marion, NC
When my doctor advised me to take an aspirin every other day I started buying the 81 mg, Adult Low Dose of equate brand Aspirin.  It is available only at Walmart.  It is very effective and I like that it is safety coated and also very small.  I would highly recommend it to others because you don't need a coupon to get the great price!
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA
This is a good low dose asprin that is effective and affordable! It's readily available and compared to the price of similar products it's very cost effective.
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR
This is odd but this works perfectly for acne. If You let it sit in your hand, let a little water soak in it, it will get soft and will be easy to crumble. Then you rub it on your face and it works like a charm! I love it!
Silvia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best product to relive any pain I use it anytime I have a headache or body pain, is affordable and this brand has tons of products in case you need some I will buy it again and I recommend it
Samantha G.
COLUMBUS, MS
Great for simple heart healthy lifestyle great to tame a incoming heart attack or to keep your blood platelets in line easy to take and easy to buy and go
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I feel like this product is definitely worth the money, it isn’t too expensive in my opinion. It works well and I would recommend it to others!
Tammy W.
Wayne, WV
My scans’s doctor told him to take aspirin so we go with the equate brand. Same ingredients as the expensive brands.
Kenia Gabriela T.
miami, FL
Good tratament for pain... i´m ussing for the gym or after party... i like too much...... I buy in the farmacy.
Alicia J.
Rossville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does the job for my pregnancy, very affordable, and definitely not hard on the stomach or anything like that.
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How fast does this product work