Equate Arthritis Pain Acetaminophen Extended-Release Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Caplets, 650mg, 100 count uploaded by Tammy M.

BY EQUATE

Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets, 650mg Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer. For the temporary relief of minor arthritis pain. see more...

Tammy M.
Follansbee
This is a great pain relief for arthritis and headaches. The price is very reasonable when I can't afford a name brand. This product works just the same as the more expensive brands. I would recommend it.
Tamarah B.
Mobile, AL
Since getting older I have more aches and pains than when I was younger. This is my go-to pain reliever.  It really works when I need it.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA
I like that it lasts longer than the regular. No difference between this and the brand name one. I would recommend for anyone that has arthritis pain.
Brooklyn B.
Columbia, KY
My sister ex let these here one day because of his knee and he says it helps so why not give them a star!:)