Equate Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief Maximum Strength Cream, .5 oz

by Equate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief Maximum Strength Cream, .5 oz!
Centralia, IL
Equate Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief Maximum Strength Cream, .5 oz uploaded by Mandi ♡.
This stuff works amazingly! I am surprised when comparing it to neosporin! It works so much quicker than you would think. The pain relief in it numbs the cut or minor burn. It is a truly great product.
Milledgeville, GA
For all the scrapes and boo boos, this really quickens healing time and takes the sting out. The price is so amazing and you get a lot of product. This stays in my first aid kit and gets plenty of use with the entire family.
Snellville, GA
Equate Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief Maximum Strength Cream, .5 oz uploaded by Jade T.
Excellent pain relief cream. It works just as well as the brand name. It really calms the pain from scrapes, Burns and cuts. The antibiotic in it helps to prevent infection.
This works wonders on many things. My oldest somehow always gets bug bites no matter what we put on her and this helps her not scratch the bites. It is also great for healing cuts.
WATERBURY, CT
Equate Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief Maximum Strength Cream, .5 oz uploaded by Leorys T.
Mi esposo sufrió un accidente, era una herida no profunda y pequeña en el rostro y esta crema le ayudo con el proceso de cicatrización
Augusta, GA
Love this product! The only downfall is we bought the smaller tube but it works excellent and does exactly what it is supposed to.
I'm terrible with picking scabs so I just put this on an night and my little cuts are healed in the morning!
My toddler can't handle pain. I can't handle infection... so this is a match made in boo boo heaven!
Jena, LA
This works great for bug bites, cuts and scrapes. I always keep a tube in the medicine cabinet.
Springfield,KY
Works great for healing cuts and scrapes quickly. I always keep this around the house.