BY EQUATE #8 in Denture Care

84 denture tabs see more...

Alexandria E.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have been using these for awhile now for my retainers. They make my retainers feel really clean, a lot cleaner than I could get with a regular tooth brush. The only down fall I have is that sometimes it leaves residue on my retainers from the tablets and I have no clue why. A quick brush of them with my tooth brush removed the residue, so it’s not that big of a inconvenience.
Raven H.
N Chesterfld, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these tabs! Three minutes is a perfect amount of time! I usually take my denture out while I'm doing my hair and makeup or showering, so this give my denture a good time to soak (plus it says it's safe to leave them in it overnight)!
Pro: Cheaper than the leading brands.
Con: Doesn't have the whitening ingredient.
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As someone who has had dentures for gping on 4 years now, these are not that great at all! They didn't clean my teeth well at all, the pouches fall apart easily, and the tables get stale. Only real great thimg about these is the price, but for a dollaar more you can get much better quality cleaning tablets.
Giulia R.
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use these cleansing tablets for my retainer. they are effective, easy to use and affordable. I use one everyday for two invisalign retainers. They are just as good as the name brand or the ones sold at dentist office. Really love how fresh them make my retainers.
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
I use this to clean my Invisalign trays in the evening and mornings. It keeps my trays fresh and clean and doesn't leave a gross aftertaste like a lot of the denture cleaning tablets I've tried
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I use this to clean my retainers, and I think it's great. It cleans all the little places that I can't really get with my toothbrush. Plus it only takes 3 minutes to clean, which is fantastic when you have forgotten to put then in earlier.
Jessica W.
Indianapolis, IN
I actually use these to clean my retainer. They are great of invisiglin retainers since its hard to properly clean them! This always does the job!
Shelly H.
Lexington, NE
I absolutely hate this product. It does not clean the teeth at all. I have used other store brands of denture cleaners that have cleaned better.
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
They work very good in my opinion they are great for their price point and work well and compete with higher name brand products
Libby R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this for my retainers and it works well! Definitely helps my retainers feel fresh and clean and smell good.