Equate
Anti-Plaque Mint Dental Rinse, 24 fl oz

Equate Anti-Plaque Mint Dental Rinse, 24 fl oz

by Equate

Equate Anti-Plaque Mint Dental Rinse helps remove more plaque from your teeth than brushing alone, especially from those difficult to reach surfaces like the back of your teeth. These ingredients promote good oral hygiene by helping to loosen dental...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Anti-Plaque Mint Dental Rinse, 24 fl oz!
Minot, ND
It's a dupe for Listerine mouthwash! If you'd like to save a couple bucks defiantly go for this! Very effective! Works amazingly well. It was very affordable and I recommend!!
Equate Anti-Plaque Mint Dental Rinse, 24 fl oz uploaded by Rachel Jane N.
my husband and I likes to use a cheap but a good mouthwash and this one works best for us. I love the mint and I can say it helps maintaining a healthy mouth
Scranton, PA
Equate Anti-Plaque Mint Dental Rinse, 24 fl oz uploaded by Taylor S.
My family and I have been using this PRE-brush dunce since I can remember and we’ve had minimal dental issues! Our dentists has always thought we floss daily (I rarely ever do at all even though I should) because of the effects of this rinse. It doesn’t have a strong minty flavor which I find with other rinses. It’s affordable and worth trying. FYI: for best results regarding whitened teeth, pair this product with a post-brush rinse as well!

Looking for your answer?