Equate - Anti-Itch Cream, Hydrocortisone 1%, Maximum Strength, 1 oz (Compare to Cortaid) uploaded by Erin P.

BY EQUATE #51 in Anti-Itch Cream

• Has anyone used this for Psoraisis? Wondering if it is st...1 Answers
Kelsey P.
Lewisburg
I bought this product because it was the cheaper choice. It was okay for the price but it seemed as if I ended up having an allergic reaction to it because my "dry skin/rash" got even worse. I'll stick to my usual product.
Stephanie S.
Chicopee, Ma
This product really proves that name brands aren't always the best... This ranks right up there with other higher priced brands!! I love this stuff in the summer when myself, children or husband get bug bites... it makes it so much less itchy!!
Michasia D.
Works just like a name brand. I love walmart's equate brand because they are very comparable in product to the name brands and plus it is generally a lower price.
Karen C.
This helps to relieve the itch. It's a soothing temporary relief from the itch. I have eczema so this helps me to not scratch for a bit.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Equate anti itch cream is also affordable and very effective. great product.
Erin P.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My 20 month old son got sick with hand foot mouth disease and i took him to the doctors. He ended up giving my son a 0.5% cream and i went looking around at walmart and found this 0.5% cream. I am currently using both and find this ones working so much better then the one the doctor gave him. Im gonna have to go back and pick up another bottle because its that bad on his legs
Jess B.
This is my absolute go to product for any bites! So effective! My entire family use it as it is such a fantastic cream and we use it almost daily in the summer. I would reccomend keeping it in the fridge, it is so much more effective when it is cold as it takes the swelling down right away
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Has anyone used this for Psoraisis? Wondering if it is strong enough to ease symptoms...