BY EQUATE #44 in Digestive Health

Equate Anti-Diarrheal Relief is designed to help alleviate gastrointestinal problems. These Equate Relief Tablets are formulated to control symptoms of diarrhea, including travelers' diarrhea. Each tablet contains 2mg of loperamide hydrochloride. This... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can't believe I am writing a review on a anti diarrheal relief product! But let me tell you! The equate brand is the way to go! It is normally found at Walmart! My family swears by this brand and will continue to use it when ever we get diarrhea! It is pretty fast acting and will not make you constipated like over products! Definitely recommend the equate anti diarrheal !
Brie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Equate is Walmarts brand and I often buy it when purchasing things like this product. It is a good value for a good price and it is equally effective as its counterpart. I would absolutely purchase it again and I would recommend it to others over its competitors
Tina R.
Oklahoma city, OK
Ok who wants to write a review on this but I will because I actually just used this 2 days ago after getting sick on some food and thank god it worked cause the next day was date night for me and my guy I have always used this brand so had no problem picking it up when I needed it
Kristen D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was surprised to see this worked as well as the on brand! I'm iffy about buying some off brand items and medicines are one! This works great though! I got food poisoning and instead of throwing up I got the bad boo:/
Madeline M.
Wilmore, KY
Works very well, with fast relief from symptoms. Very reasonably priced, especially when compared to the big brands you find at a drugstore. Always keep this around, just in case of emergencies. Never know when you will need it!
Kaila B.
Before taking this I struggled with being able to keep my workout up without having to stop running. Now with this medicine I am able to run marathons and be able to run any distance I want without having to stop!
Makenzie S.
Coming from someone who suffers from diarrhea issue this stuff really does the job. Whether I'm on the go, at work, or in the gym, I keep this with me. No need to buy the name brand stuff, equate really captures everything you need at a low cost.
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
I can honestly say these work fantastic. I had tummy issues and these are what helped me get through a work day without any embarrassing issues. The cost is fabulous especially compared to the other name brand anti-diarrheal OTC medicines available
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
An anti-diarrhoeal drug is any medication which provides symptomatic relief for diarrhoea. A lot of people may have tried this and would give a better review on this item than I would but based on what I know about this product it's a must have for those from time to time get a bad case of diarrhea.
Kristin U.
it works like it say it does. i take two pills at first, then one each after until things stop. it works every time. very effective. works just as well as the name brands but this is much cheaper.....
jennifer d.
Do they work i would like to know??
karen R.
Is this good for children under 8 years old?
Brennah L.
Edmond, OK
Anything work better than this one?
Is very good?
evelin s.
Santa Barbara, CA
How often should this be taken? And how effective is this?