BY EQUATE #28 in Digestive Health

Equate Anti-Diarrheal Caplets 2mg, 72ct: 2mg loperamide hydrochloride per caplet Controls symptoms of diarrhea, including traveler's diarrhea see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My family swears by the equate brand period! Equate is a generic brand that is often sold at Walmart! The equate anti diarrheal caplets work fast and efficiently! They do not cause you to be constipated like other brands of anti diarrheal meds! The best part is the box is fairly inexpensive compared to the name brands! I honestly think it works better than its competitors! So in conclusion I highly recommend it!
Christina H.
Richmond, VA
For an off brand pill they actually worked as good a the name brand.  They worked right away.  I purchased these pills from Wal-Mart for cheap.  They were less than $5 at the time I bought it which is worth it for 72 ct pills.  I was satisfied with buying this product and would continue to buy it in the future.
Kristen D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for those yucky moments! I had gotten food poisoning and these help me out so much! I was worried that the off brand wouldn't be strong enough and thankful I was wrong! They work like a charm! Great!
Megan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Equate is a great less expensive brand. I bought this from Walmart after getting food poisoning. Worked really well and helped my get through it. Great value and satisfied. Would recommend if you're in need.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have struggled with stomach issues ever since i was little and so i always have these on hand when the time comes. Definitely worth getting if you struggle with this issue as well.
Brie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this product is equally good as any other anti-diarrhea medication. It is effective and works consistently. I don't think it's necessary to buy expensive products when you can buy the generic one and it works just the same.
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
This works just as good as the brand name Imodium AD. It's cheaper in cost and if I remember right there are more tabs in this bottle than the brand name. They are the same size, color, texture, and fast dissolving like the brand name.
Karen C.
Tolleson, AZ
These are a daily necessity in my household. They work just as good as the their name brand. The only difference is the cost. Cheaper is better when it comes to this product 🤓
Nyssa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This works just like the major brand it just looks a little different pactual different secondary ingredients will different but it helps when you need it a it stops you
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son was born with a few medical issues where he was born without a rectum, his intestines were too short. after having surgeries to fix it they worked but his bowels didn't work right and it caused a lot of diarrhea that he sometimes couldn't control (TMI I know... sorry) but these pills actually helped him tremendously since he was younger it gave him the chance to actually learn to control it.. and you can't beat the price!
Menazuri V.
Roy, UT
Has anyone ever used this?? Does it really help??
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Has anyone ever had any side effects from these?
Cristina M.
How dos this compare to Imodium?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Do these really prevent you from Diarrhea
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
I have really bad stomache problems don't know what the problem is I have diareah almost everyday and If not I'm constipated and don't go for a couple of days I need something to regulate my problems as I will be starting a job tomorrow early in the morning and I really would like to be able to wake up and go about my business the same time every morning g and feel ok and not worried if my stomache is gonna mess up and I'll have to go home and sleep to feel better?