Equate - Antacid/Anti-Gas Liquid - Maximum Strength, Original Flavor, 12 fl oz uploaded by Jade T.Equate - Antacid/Anti-Gas Liquid - Maximum Strength, Original Flavor, 12 fl oz uploaded by Sara B.

BY EQUATE

Compare to Maximum Strength Mylanta Active Ingredients. Maximum Strength Fast Acting. Soothing Relief of: Heartburn, Acid Indigestion, Sour Stomach. Original Flavor. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kristi T.
Peoria, Il
Alot cheaper then Mylanta which is a good thing. This antacid is minty and immediately coats your throat and tummy releiving any indigestion pains.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
My family only uses the Equate maximum strength antacid! It works really well for getting rid of heartburn! Equate is a Walmart brand that works the same as the name brand but it is a fraction of the price! The taste is a minty taste that isn't that horrible however it does have a chalky aftertaste to it. Which is why I am only giving it four out of five stars ! Other than that it is a great product that works!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I actually just finished this bottle after using it the past week because I have had stomach ulcers and this makes my stomach feel so much better after using it I would most definitely recommend this product the taste isn't that great but works so very well that I can get past the taste because of how extremely well it works
Samantha T.
Webster, NC
When I was pregnant I had horrible, HORRIBLE heart burn (my baby was bald, so that's a myth) this stuff worked so well to give me relief. I actually had both the regular strength and the max strength and they both worked amazingly.
Gisell C.
Baldwin Park
This really works and helps relief stomach pains. This works in about 30 mins after taking it and it will make you feel so much better. Drink it on a full stomach or it will not work as quickly as it does.
Genesis M.
People laugh at me when I purchase equate brands but I don't care because they work just as much as the real thing. Plus they are cheaper . This product is effective and I would recommend to others. I will also repurchase.
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
My husband gets heartburn from time to time. This is a very affordable product. He does get relief from this product. Over all, I would say it is worth the money.
April H.
Horrible consistency. Nasty taste. Not the quickest relief. Messy packaging. This product is not my go to, whether name brand or store brand. Prefer tablets and other brands/products.
Rachel R.
I used this when I was pregnant and it worked great!! Although it didn't last very long, it was more of a temporary fix, very cheap too!
Cate H.
Mason City, IA
This is a great, frugal way to treat an upset stomach. I think this product works just as well as it's more expensive rivals.