Equate - Antacid/Anti-Gas Liquid - Maximum Strength, Cherry Flavor, 12 fl oz uploaded by Debbie S.

BY EQUATE

Pack of two bottles. Each bottle is 12 FL OZ (355mL). Compare to Maalox Maximum Strength Active Ingredients. Maximum Strength. Fast Relief of: Heartburn, Acid Indigestion, Pressure & Bloating. Cherry Flavor. see more...

• Did this product seem to help anyone with bloating?1 Answers
  • Does this of brand work as good as our better than the na...1 Answers
  • Are the flavors good?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is a great product to have around the house. Its affordable, you can buy it at Walmart and you do not need a script for it! It helps with acid reflux and indigestion! A few tablespoons a day and I can eat whatever I want! I get the cherry flavor so it doesn’t leave a chalky after taste!
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
Truly does work but the flavor is absolutely horrible. It stays on your tastebuds and honestly tastes like plastic. I would recommend it for how it works but if you're big on taste this might make you feel worse.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Cuando tenia 18 a;os, mi gastrointerologo me encontró una bacteria en mi estomago a causa de los ácidos en el, por lo cual tuve que tomar una enorme variedad de antiacidos. Tome varios en formato pastilla que no me ayudaron para nada, hasta que me encontre con esta marca que si logro hacer algo por mi. Es sabor es algo desagradable pero al menos si me curo.
Jason C.
This is one of the most quick acting ant acid that i have ever used. The flavor is fair. It is not bad at all, on the other hand it is not the best i have ever tried. The price point is exceptionally low for an antacid. Especially one that works very well.
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
For the purpose of an upset tummy or heartburn, this product is good. It works really quickly and tastes pretty good. However, I have found that it seems to "clean me out " a little too well. I do recommend this product but I also warn of the potential side effects
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
It does the job, and it does it quickly. I try to always keep this handy. I only use it maybe once a month but still! I haven't tried others as this has done the job. I bought this at Walmart and that means it's affordable. I recommend to all!
Jennifer m.
Mount Nebo, WV
This stuff is actually better than the name brand stuff. It works quickly and is a third of the cost. I wish they made a larger bottle! I usually purchase mine from Walmart and it's less than $3
Angela H.
Paris, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is the best stuff ever and it's affordable I get so sad when I run out best for a hangover or if you have gas or had a stomach bug this is affordable and tastes great cold in the fridge
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
The Equate Antacid Anti-Gas Liquid Maximum Strength in Cherry Flavor really helps when my tummy hurts and gas is inevitable. This works just as good as name brand ones.
Lauren K.
Horsham, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
For most medications I love equate brand. They seem to work better then the name brand. This antacid started working shortly after I took it. I was not a fan of the cherry flavor.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Did this product seem to help anyone with bloating?
cristina r.
this product is good?
Truba I.
Wasco, CA
Does this of brand work as good as our better than the name brand version? And what about taste?
Donna B.