Equate Antacid Tablets Ultra Strength uploaded by Charlotte L.

BY EQUATE #74 in Antacids

Relieves heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion

• "A life saver for someone like me with a sensitive stomach!" in 1 review
  • "I get heartburn on a regular basis and they take care of it no problem b " in 1 review
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have to use these occasionally for heart burn and they work great.  I love that Equate has the larger bottles.  I keep some in my purse, desk drawer, etc.  They work just as well as name brand antacid tablets for half the price.  Great product.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Darcy B.
Ottawa
When I was pregnant I had severe heartburn.  This product helped immensely. I purchased it at Walmart and it was very affordable. I think it worked just as good as the actual tums brand.  I only use need to use this when pregnant but. Gave me instant relief when I did use it.  I would recommend this to my friends and family for sure.
Stephanie J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy these on the regular. The local Walmart is about 45 minutes from me, so I buy 2 or 3 at a time. The flavor is great. They are smooth and not too chalky. Even work well for my kids (young adolescents). I just break it in half and the sour tummy troubles are gone.
Grace R.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work just like any other antacid to stop heartburn and upset stomachs in their tracks. The flavors are alright, but I'm not really taking them because they taste good, right? These are my go to because the price is good and they work like they should.
Jaimee S.
The Equate brand antacid tablet works just as well as Tums' brand. There is just a slight difference in the taste, but it's hardly a big deal considering the taste is easily washed away with a drink. The tablets relieve heartburn quickly and aren't as expensive as other brands.
Kimber C.
I'm all about saving money so I buy Equate when I can. I've never noticed it being of lesser quality so what isn't to like? It's just as good as name brand, although the fruit flavor is a little more caulky but I prefer mint anyway.
Julia F.
Athens, TN
Compared to the leading antacid brands, these hold up very well. If I put a TUMS tablet right next to an Equate tablet and tried them both, I would not be able to tell a difference. Good taste and works fast.
Katlyn S.
Frederick, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get terrible heartburn, whether I'm pregnant or not. They're affordable and yes, I take a couple when I'm pregnant. I buy mine at dollar general. Use them daily. I definitely recommend to others!
Myranda S.
Owatonna, MN
The flavor is great, the consistency is smooth and easy to chew. I like them better than other brands. They're cheaper than other similar brands and are also very effective. I would recommend.
Ydelin B.
Hollywood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They are chewy tablets with a pleasant mint flavor, dissolve easily, and help with heartburn and stomach problems, I bought it a few months ago and I still have enough at home, I like its price
Vanessa V.
Minneapolis, MN
Do they work quickly? Are they as good as tums?
Kim M.
Freehold, Nj
Do they taste like tums?
Jessika L.