Equate Antacid Tablets Ultra Strength uploaded by Charlotte L.

BY EQUATE #61 in Antacids

Relieves heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion

• "A life saver for someone like me with a sensitive stomach!" in 1 review
  • "I get heartburn on a regular basis and they take care of it no problem b " in 1 review
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Just as good as the name brand for less. I suffer from heartburn very easily so I've tried everything. I cannot tell the difference between these and the name brand.
Dave L.
Dave L.
Newport, OR
Tried this brand for my heart burn and it doesn't work as well as Tums so I switched back to Tums sorry but don't recommend this brand
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Currently using and they are just as good as the known brands.Its cheap and comes with a lot more!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I have to use these occasionally for heart burn and they work great.  I love that Equate has the larger bottles.  I keep some in my purse, desk drawer, etc.  They work just as well as name brand antacid tablets for half the price.  Great product.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I buy these on the regular. The local Walmart is about 45 minutes from me, so I buy 2 or 3 at a time. The flavor is great. They are smooth and not too chalky. Even work well for my kids (young adolescents). I just break it in half and the sour tummy troubles are gone.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These work just like any other antacid to stop heartburn and upset stomachs in their tracks. The flavors are alright, but I'm not really taking them because they taste good, right? These are my go to because the price is good and they work like they should.
Darcy B.
Darcy B.
Ottawa
When I was pregnant I had severe heartburn.  This product helped immensely. I purchased it at Walmart and it was very affordable. I think it worked just as good as the actual tums brand.  I only use need to use this when pregnant but. Gave me instant relief when I did use it.  I would recommend this to my friends and family for sure.
Jaimee S.
Jaimee S.
The Equate brand antacid tablet works just as well as Tums' brand. There is just a slight difference in the taste, but it's hardly a big deal considering the taste is easily washed away with a drink. The tablets relieve heartburn quickly and aren't as expensive as other brands.
Kimber C.
Kimber C.
I'm all about saving money so I buy Equate when I can. I've never noticed it being of lesser quality so what isn't to like? It's just as good as name brand, although the fruit flavor is a little more caulky but I prefer mint anyway.
Katlyn L.
Katlyn L.
Frederick , OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I get terrible heartburn, whether I'm pregnant or not. They're affordable and yes, I take a couple when I'm pregnant. I buy mine at dollar general. Use them daily. I definitely recommend to others!
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Minneapolis, MN
Do they work quickly? Are they as good as tums?
Kim M.
Kim M.
Freehold, Nj
Do they taste like tums?
Jessika L.