Equate Antacid Regular Strength Peppermint uploaded by jennifer p.Equate Antacid Regular Strength Peppermint uploaded by Lindsay B.

BY EQUATE

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a really good product at a reduced price of name brand." in 1 review
Kayla W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The fresh peppermint is perfect for me in the sense that the flVor helps sooth just as the product itself does. Doesn't have the strength I need and the effects don't last, but it's definitely fast acting and helps sooth while I wait for my other medicines to kick in.
Nadine A.
Corona, CA
Heart burn is something I suffered from in my pregnancy and occasionally still. I love equate because it is so affordable and does just as great of a job as brand names. I will and do purchase all the time!
Hanley M.
Chester, VT
This is honestly the only acid reducing product that works for my heartburn. I didn't expect it to work as well as a name brand, but I found it actually worked better than Tums! The peppermint flavor is actually good and I would recommend this particular product to anyone with heartburn and indigestion.
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
I can't survive without these. They work so fast on heartburn and sour stomach. My whole family used them. I also love the added boost of calcium I get. Great for the value too at around $2 a container.
Felicia D.
Work great! I prefer these over Tums. I take 3 if I have really bad acid reflux and it works in minutes. They do have a chalky, peppermint but it's worth it to help with the reflux. They are also under $6 for a big bottle.
Elizabeth H.
This brand works just as good as the name brand! The only thing I dislike is the chalky taste, but the mint flavor makes up for it. Always have these on hand and reach for them during times of heartburn or stomachache!
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
These are generic tums. they work well enough for mild heartburn. You may have to pop more than four. Maalox is much more effective, but as these are a Walmart store brand, they certainly are cheaper.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
These are great. They are a lot cheaper than the name brand products but work just as well. If you have heart burn and are looking for relief but also want to save some money purchase these!
April H.
This product is priced super well with a fair amount of the actual product. Chalky consistency is inescapable in these products but the taste is not so bad. Quick and reliable relief.
Amanda M.
Sulphur, La
These work just as good as the regular brand. No need and spending two or three extra dollars to have a name brand product when the Walmart brand works just the same if not better.
Tabatha A.
Stopover, KY
Is this just as good as tums??