by Equate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate - Antacid Extra Strength Freshmint Flavor, Compare to Rolaids -100 Chewable Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
Fountain, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My husband gets very bad heart burn and will use either these tablets or Tums. He claims both work well and declares neither is better nor worse; they both equally do the job well. He purchases these Equate antacid tablets at Walmart; they are affordable, and he recommends these to others in the same heart burn boat.
Sussex, NJ
Does the trick for me. Works just as well as name brands and provides quick and effective relief. I would recommend this product if you know you're going to be eating spicy foods. I keep some in my purse at all times!
Savannah, GA
Ok my baby. . I would post on Craigslist and the rest. I am skilled in the room, but the two of you who have a great weekend dont know if people want me know. . I would post on Craigslist and the rest. I am skilled in the room
Beckley, WV
I take a daily anti acid pill but sometimes it just isn't enough. These are perfect for spicy foods days and honestly, everyone should have these in their medicine cabinet. They're cheap and they work well!
San Tan Vly, AZ
These work nearly as well as the name brand for less than half the price. They don't taste great but most don't so I can overlook that.
Katy , TX
Calidad a un precio mucho menor que cualquiera del mercado. Siempre es buena idea irse por esta marca cuando son productos genéricos.
Lowpoint, IL
Comparable to other antacids bit doesn't cost near as much. I buy equate products frequently and am rarely disappointed.
Paragould, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
1,456 reviews
I do not like this product and will not be buying it in the future. I think Tums works way better! These do not work.
Lewis Center, OH
Sometimes like something that doesn't fall very well, especially with white flour foods. This medicine helps a lot
I think this one is the most effective for me I eat alot of spicy food so I love this product it's a def 5 star

Looking for your answer?