Baby & ToddlerChildren's SkincareBaby PowderEquate
Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Baby Powder, 15 oz

Equate Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Baby Powder, 15 oz

by Equate

#20 in Baby Powder

Is the date on the Equate baby powder an expiration date or manufacture date?
Start your review of Equate Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Baby Powder, 15 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
This product is an old product that's been around for years. for us ladies especially are bigger grails and to this day I still swear by a little bit of powder and some places makes the day a lot better and for the price point you can't beat it it does the same thing with the overly priced powders due for a lot cheaper
Crystal F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far my favorite baby powder. By buy this for my whole family. I use this every day and even more in the summer time. This pretty cheap at walmart. It helps you not having a rash when you sweating in the summer. I would recommend this. If you want me to be more honest I feel this is better than the compare brand of Johnson and Johnson.
Lamarr B.
Imperial Bch, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Equate es una marca demasiado económica y tiene productos generenicos muy buenos y a buen precio para bolsillos apretados
kristy K.
Poplar Bluff, MO
By far my favorite non-medicated body powder.  I love the way this smells and it just feels like silk gliding over your body when you apply it.  Seems to last a while.  I'm a thick gal with overlaps where you want to stay dry and free from sweat and this has been working just wonderfully for me.  Cannot get over how awesome it feels on my skin!
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
This product is great! I love it and use it all the time!! Great for skin and the price isn't all that bad either!
Karter C.
We prefer this over the traditional baby powder because it's not as powdery and sticky.
Affiron P.
Winston Salem, NC
Equate Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Baby Powder, 15 oz uploaded by Affiron P.
This stuff is amazing. It's soothing and smells great. I've been scared because I've been hearing that talcum can give you cancer so now that this is made out of complete cornstarch I was stoked. It's amazing to use on chub rub as well. Lol
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
I've used this baby powder for years. It's just as good as the name brand. I actually like it better, the name brand doesn't stick when you start to sweatt!!
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Equate Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Baby Powder, 15 oz uploaded by Brooklyn D.
Great powder for less money. Works just as great as the Name brand except for less cash. Same ingredients and gets the job done
Rachael M.
Nashville
This baby powder is great for keeping my baby dry. I love using this every time I change a diaper or he just seems to be getting wetter. This keeps my baby dry all day between diaperings. Doesn't cause rash or other bad skin conditions.