BY EQUATE

Equate Aloe Vera Aftersun Gel: Made with pure aloe vera Moisturizes and soothes dry skin Contains no alcohol

• Does anyone else put this in the fridge for extra sunburn relief?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with sensitive skin? I just started using to...13 Answers
  • What is percent (vol or wt) of aloe vera in Equate Aloe After Sun...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is what I use and it works great for me." in 1 review
  • "It is very soothing for tender skin that has been exposed to too much sun and great on sensitive skin types too." in 1 review
Mimi F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this aloe Vera gel. It’s great for an after sun lotion, but has other uses too. It’s good for mild itching from insect bites and for use on dry skin. It’s the Equate brand so it’s a bargain. I recommend you try this one.
Mary Jane B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome product I like to keep in my bathroom. I do not sun tan therefore I do not get sunburns, which this product is mainly used for... I do however like to keep this handy for other things such as: soothing my overly sensitive skin after I shave or wax or relieving a crazy itch from a pesky mosquito bite..
tip: If you are someone that gets sunburns, the aloe of lidocaine is great bc it not only relieves the burn but also numbs the skin. Just don’t apply to open wounds.
Emilie H.
Girard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only have to use aloe Vera when I get a sunburn. I bought this cheaply at Walmart. It’s gentle on the skin and makes the sunburn go away quicker. It’s super simple to use and can be easily packed into any bad.
Devon F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aloe Vera is a must have product in our home for post beach or pool days. We keep it in the refrigerator to keep it cool and allow for fast relief when we get a little too much sun. Equate is a pretty good brand, but it also leaves you a little bit sticky afterwards. I also don't care for the scent it has. But overall I would buy it again for its great price and amazing cool feeling after a long sun filled day!
Kiley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Aloe Vera gel! It smells so nice and feels so cool on the skin. I bought mine for the first time after I got badly sunburned. It provides instant cooling and relief as soon as it's applied. I also like to use it in diy face masks because of all the benefits Aloe Vera provides. You can buy this at either Walmart or Target.
Vanessa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I  am frequently in a tanning bed due to medical issues and from time to time I get extremely burnt. I always count on Equate Aloe Vera Aftersun Gel to bring me instant relief. The gel is smooth and cold to the touch. Not only is this an efficient product but it isn't pricey. I highly recommend.
Sophia N.
College Station, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This saved my life after the worst sunburn I have had in my life. It was so soothing and fast acting, I could not believe it. Plus, it does not come with an awful smell, which is definitely a bonus. I will keep this on hand for any other burns I may be unfortunate enough to get.
Kayla W.
Manti
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a summer staple in our household. We try to be careful in the sun, but sunburns happen and this helps! Great value for what you get! Lots of product and lasts a long time! Great for keeping your skin from peeling after sun and keeps summer skin moist all season long.
Jody D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I get sunburns alot during the summer. Because I have pale skin and forget to put on more sunscreen. :) I put it on my sunburn and it makes it feel better. It also adds moisture to the sun burn. I will most definitely be purchasing this product again.
Molly C.
Jennings
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is wonderful and I love the smell!
You can get it usually at any drug store/Walmart!
It is just as good as the name brand ones! I use this every summer when we go to the lake! It feels amazing on your skin! I love it!
Jessica H.
Has anyone used this with sensitive skin? I just started using today after burning to a crisp yesterday. So far so good, but I am a little worried about developing a reaction with continued use because my skin is so sensitive to products.
Marisol M.
Does this Aloe Vera get your skin greasy at all??
does this cause breakouts on your face ?
Amber L.
fort worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else put this in the fridge for extra sunburn relief?
What is percent (vol or wt) of aloe vera in Equate Aloe After Sun Gel, 20 oz.?