BY EQUATE

Equate Aloe Vera Aftersun Gel: Made with pure aloe vera Moisturizes and soothes dry skin Contains no alcohol

• Does anyone else put this in the fridge for extra sunburn...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with sensitive skin? I just started ...13 Answers
  • What is percent (vol or wt) of aloe vera in Equate Aloe A...1 Answers
  • "This is what I use and it works great for me." in 1 review
Karley P.
Great for sunburn! I’ve used it multiple times, even given some out of this container to a friend. I have yet to have even used 1/4 of the bottle. The pump on the bottle makes it very easy, quick, and convenient. 10/10, would recommend!
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Great for sunburn and other burns as long as there is no broken skin! We use it all the time. I always have it in my car during the summer right next to the sun screen. I also keep a bottle in my medicine cabinet. Great price from a store brand! Works just as well as the more expensive ones. Why waste money!
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
My husband and I recently bought this. It works I guess but it burns my skin a lot... like it amplifies the burning sensation of my sun burn. This might be because I have sensitive skin, I’m not too sure, but it seems to be okay for others. I think I might just have a skin allergy or something.
Nikala H.
Nappanee
Does the job of taking care of the sunburn! The only downside is that it feels sticky after it has been absorbed. I don't know if that's normal, but it feels like I need to wipe off a sticky drink.
Devon F.
Aloe Vera is a must have product in our home for post beach or pool days. We keep it in the refrigerator to keep it cool and allow for fast relief when we get a little too much sun. Equate is a pretty good brand, but it also leaves you a little bit sticky afterwards. I also don't care for the scent it has. But overall I would buy it again for its great price and amazing cool feeling after a long sun filled day!
Kiley C.
I love this Aloe Vera gel! It smells so nice and feels so cool on the skin. I bought mine for the first time after I got badly sunburned. It provides instant cooling and relief as soon as it's applied. I also like to use it in diy face masks because of all the benefits Aloe Vera provides. You can buy this at either Walmart or Target.
Vanessa M.
I  am frequently in a tanning bed due to medical issues and from time to time I get extremely burnt. I always count on Equate Aloe Vera Aftersun Gel to bring me instant relief. The gel is smooth and cold to the touch. Not only is this an efficient product but it isn't pricey. I highly recommend.
Sara E.
Got this at Dollar Tree to help with summer burns, then read about how Aloe Vera is also great for acne.  Started using it this week as a moisturizer and it has been helping my skin a lot.  It helps tighten it, fade the scars, and reduce my pores while moisturizing my skin.  I recommend having this at all times.
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
This is a summer staple in our household. We try to be careful in the sun, but sunburns happen and this helps! Great value for what you get! Lots of product and lasts a long time! Great for keeping your skin from peeling after sun and keeps summer skin moist all season long.
Lu C.
Irving, TX
This is a good value for the aloe Vera you get (as far as I know). Most other products are so expensive. I apply this on after a day in the sun to help relieve any skin irritation. It's also good on big bites and rashes.
Jessica H.
Has anyone used this with sensitive skin? I just started using today after burning to a crisp yesterday. So far so good, but I am a little worried about developing a reaction with continued use because my skin is so sensitive to products.
Marisol M.
Does this Aloe Vera get your skin greasy at all??
Amber L.
Does anyone else put this in the fridge for extra sunburn relief?
does this cause breakouts on your face ?
Sadi C.
Independence, MO
I've been using this brand for awhile (because it's cheaper) but it's started to give my skin an itchy reaction? Any other brand I could get suggestions for? Would you suggest the spray or lotion over the gel?