Equate Aloe After Sun Towlettes uploaded by Erica R.Equate Aloe After Sun Towlettes uploaded by Erica R.

BY EQUATE

Equate Soothing After Sun Aloe Towelettes soothe and moisturize while providing relief for sunburn pain. This cooling aloe vera wipe helps prevent peeling and restores your skin's natural moisture balance. Aloe vera benefits include temporary relief... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle K.
Andersonville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently tomb these to the beach with us on our family vacation. Of course, my brother, gets fried on the first day. I have these to him to try and was not impressed. First of all, when you're sunburned you cant possibly stand to rub it with cloth. Secondly, they were not very moist making them even more harsh. Luckily, they were free soI didn't feel bad whenI trashed them.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are AMAZING! My skin is so sensitive but it's soooo gentle on my skin. It makes my skin feel soft and cool right afterwards. I didn't have high hopes but it definitely exceeded them. You can purchase them at Walmart!
Angie F.
Dudleytown
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved these this summer on vacation. They were quick and easy to use on my active kids that got a little too much sun. I thought the wipes contained quite a bit of product too
maría f.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This equate aloe after sun towelettes is so good for then you're sunburnt when you're super red and super irritated aloe has so many proprietors of healing and renovating it is so good to heal and feel fresh
Desiree M.
Bath, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Refreshing, smell awesome, and they feel great after a long day in the sun. Buy these all the the time because I burn easily regardless of sunscreen use. Packaging is super cute and I would definitely buy again.
Juliet J.
Merrick, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!! After the beach, I always feel like my skin needs a rinse, but if I'm on the go, I don't always have access to everything I need. This product makes it easy! It doesn't dry out your face at all. I highly recommend it!
Karly W.
Benton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These towelettes are more affordable than other brands and work just as well! You get the same quality for a cheaper price
Erica R.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love these..the towelettes are soft ! I use them as makeup remover... It comes off so easy !!
Jihane J.
Montréal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This item! This freaking beautiful aloe love towel! I am insanely in love..Lotions would only sting or burn and gels just made it worse !!
ximena r.
Ciudad Valles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its little and hace to much oil, i want more towels and i boight it in Walmart, good value low price