BY EQUATE

Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
I live with two beautiful kitties but unfortunately I’m very allergic to them. On the nights that I can’t sleep from all the sneezy and drippy nose I just use this product and it helps calm my allergies and helps me go right to sleep.
Laci B.
I always keep Benadryl in my house at all times! These are normally around $8 for a 365 count and that makes them last a while. The equate brand is just as good as the name brand and I would definitely recommend it!
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
You know what I honestly use these for? To help me fall asleep at night. I have had some of the deepest, best sleep after just taking 2 store brand Benadryl. I don't have allergies lol I just use these to knock me out at night time!
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
Works just as well as brand name product. Great for allergic reactions or if you need any help sleeping. Will make you drowsy, of course, so can't take during the day.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
Does anyone else use these to help them sleep?