Equate Allergy 24 Hour Indoor & Outdoor Tablets 90 ct uploaded by Jordan S.Equate Allergy 24 Hour Indoor & Outdoor Tablets 90 ct uploaded by Chelsea W.

BY EQUATE

Equate Allergy 24 Hour Indoor and Outdoor Tablets, 90 ct Compare to Zyrtec Active Ingredient New Size! Quality Guaranteed Actual Size see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Item works great, equivalent to zertec brand. It's always nice to find a store brand product that works just as well as the name brand. I use this item often during allergy season and makes a worlds difference.
Kelly W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have stopped up sinuses and I took one last night before bed. By lunch today I was stopped up again. I don't think the 24hr was that effective on me. I went on and took another one before the 24hr marker tonight. I wish it was a little more effective.
Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
I usually buy the Target brand (Up & Up) of this but wasn't planning on a Target trip anytime soon and figured this would be the exact same thing but I was so wrong! I don't understand how two products with the same ingredients could be so different but they are. I might as well have taken skittles for all the good it did me.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work just as well as zyrtec and are a way better price! i have chronic hives and for a while this was the only medication that seemed to help it.
Ashley C.
One of the best allergy pills I've tried in a while. I love that it's cheaper than Allegra/Equate Allegra, so I can save a little money.
Laura M.
Helps with allergies right after you take the first dose. This is a great way to save money since it works just like the name brand!
Lisa C.
Vernon
A decent allergy medicine and great for the price !I have bad allergies and this seems to work pretty well.