BY EQUATE

Diphenhydramine HCl, 25mg 24 capsules (liquid filled). Non-Habit Forming. Not for treating cold or flu. Compare to Vicks® ZzzQuilTM Nighttime Sleep Aid LiquiCaps® Active Ingredient. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
I use these all the time when I’m sick. However I wish the dosage was higher for sleep aid because I have a hard time staying asleep with these. So when I do wake up, it’s hard to fall back asleep because I’m coughing so hard.
Brandy H.
Wilmington, NC
This stuff is a life saver! and much cheaper than the name brand but just as effective! I'll never buy the name brand again!
Amber T.
Greenwood, SC
I use this daily to sleep. It is just benedryl but it does make you sleepy. I don't like the restless legs it gives.