BY EQUATE

Equate Alcohol Free Fresh Mint Anticavity Mouthwash provides many benefits. It helps strengthen enamel, prevent cavities, clean the entire mouth, kill bad breath germs and freshen breath. see more...

Jessi T.
Great value for the quality ! I continue to buy this every few months. Works great, cleans my mouth and does what it says it does. Def recommend this over higher priced alternatives
Megan F.
Long Beach
I always have a hard time finding a mouthwash that has a good flavor. I just started using this kind a couple months ago and I love it. I do notice that after I use it I feel much better about my teeth being clean.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
This mouth wash works well. Good flavor and it is alcohol free so it doesn't "burn" which is great for my daughter. It works​ well for our whole family. I will definitely repurchase.
Kasey J.
I like this mouthwash. I was waking up with some serious boo boo breath lol and soon as I started using this I haven't had that issue in a while highly recommend and it's cheaper than Listerine
Joscelyn M.
This is great for people who don't like the alcohol taste of mouth wash! Fresh clean feeling after use. Just like listerine brand!
Dianna C.
Toledo Ohio
Doesn't burn and freshens the breath really well. I think it performs just as well as name brand equivalent.
Deidre D.
Owasso, OK
All the fresh without the burn. Seemed to work just as well as higher dollar options.
Kim P.
Great taste, and great price. Just as good as the name brand mouthwash! I have bought this product more than once.

back