BY EQUATE

Equate Advanced Recovery Skin Care Lotion, 10 fl oz
  • "This product is just as good as it's comparable product. Very moisturizing. Use it all day. Not too oily either!" in 3 reviews
Rose B.
Nashville
I absolutely love this lotion! It works really well and it's CHEAP!!! Bang for my buck and I love that it's not scented ! I rave about it Bc of the quality product at the most affordable price while still having a lot of lotion in the bottle. it's underrated in my opinion! glad it's so accessible being that it's a walmart and all.
This is my second repurchase and will be getting more as soon as it runs out..which takes a while!
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
My staple buy everytime I shop at Walmart. I use this twice a day sometimes more. This feels silky and leaves skin moisturized not greasy. It's fragrance free has drips of petroleum jelly for extra moisture , being hypoallergenic is recommended for those with sensitive skin and for those who might question the quality it is very comparable to the national brand. This is a winner for the equate brand
Reghan C.
Huntingdon, TN
If you can get great lotion for $0.98 why not??! It's the perfect no fragrance, cheap lotion. You could spend much more money on a name brand but it's the exact same stuff. I love that it's petroleum based so there is a moisture barrier.
Alejandra L.
Spokane, WA
For a cheap quick buy when your needing lotion it works great, not the best longevity of moisturizing but it does the job as a quick fix
Ericka E.
Oceanside, CA
Inexpensive, fragrance free, has petroleum in it however so it can be sort of sticky so a little bit goes a long way. I got this from Walmart. Would recommend for most people. Equate Advanced Recovery Skin Care Lotion, 10 fl oz
Caleigh A.
Trenton, GA
This is an affordable, fragrance-free lotion. For the price, you get a large amount. I'm not a fan of Vaseline which this has been compared to but I use this product a few times a week. Would buy again.
Cortney C.
Terrell
Samantha J.
Tulsa
Great product. Would recommend this to anyone. Left me happy and feeling good. Great manufacturer great grand
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
My elbows always get dry when the weather cools down. I tried this product last winter and was fairly pleased with the results. It did make my dry skin go away as I used it regularly but I could not get past the greasy thickness of it. I could feel it in my elbows throughout the day.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
I love this stuff for my hands and my feet. It really brings back the moisture I need. Totally recommend this