Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins

by Equate

Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins: With 200% DV Vitamin D Compare to Vitafusion Multivites active ingredient

Does this also cover iron?
Does this contain d2 or d3?
My boyfriend and I take these vitamins everyday and it's so easy to remember to because they taste like candy. Does anyone else get excited to take their daily vitamins lol?
Start your review of Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins!
Product Highlights
They taste good and are a great way to make sure your body gets the proper vitamins to maintain good health. in reviews
I have a hard time swallowing pills so when I found these I thought I'd give them a try.in reviews
These vitamins are very tasty and make taking vitamins not such a chore.in reviews
Rachel L.
Covington
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins uploaded by Rachel L.
Pretty good multi vitamin. Tastes pretty good has a fruity flavor. I love taking these to make sure I’m getting all my vitamins I need in. Pretty affordable compared to other brands. I recommend this brand.
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins uploaded by Melissa T.
This is my favorite multivitamin that I've tried so far. It's easy to take because it's chewable, so there's no choking or gagging on it. The gummies come in three flavors including berry, peach and orange. A serving a day is two gummies, so they are easy to space out your vitamins throughout the day. I would not change anything about this product. They are very convenient to take.
Rachel N.
Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins uploaded by Rachel N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I hated taking pill vitamins as I hated the nasty taste they left in your mouth. I decided to try gummy vitamins and I’ve been in love with them ever since. It has multiple flavors and the gummies are very easy to chew. Overall a great product and worth the money.
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really happy that I purchased these Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins. At first, I always bought name brands because I assumed they were better quality. But Ai saw these, and got almost two bottles for the same price. I compared labels- everything was the exact same. Great tasting product, awesome value! 5/5-stars!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins uploaded by Alexis C.
Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins uploaded by Alexis C.
I absolutely love these Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins! These are the perfect dupe to vitafusion™ MultiVites™ Complete Multivitamin Berry Peach and Orange! I have had both of them and I prefer the Equate multivitamins over the Vitafusion mostly because of the price. Equate is more affordable and they taste incredible! I take 2 of them every day! I purchase them at Walmart! I definitely recommend these!
Amber H.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These taste really good and are also super affordable! If i am on a strict budget, these are my go to in order to keep up my vitamins along with my other healthy habits. They dont taste weird or sugary which I love. Def worth the price in a pinch
Joseph B.
Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins uploaded by Joseph B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a hard time taking the hard tablet and capsule vitamin so I came across these at Walmart but I’m sure they’re sold in other places but they taste great and I feel energetic every am
Leah B.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite gummy multivitamins!!! I take two of these a day and have to hold myself back from taking more because they're so yummy. The price is also very good and the bottle will last me a while. Definetly recommend!!
Ben S.
San Jose, CA
If you can see the road ahead it is an unknown path. With regard to health, the better you take care of yourself, the better your body will be able to fight. I am getting old and I credit surviving a life threatening accident to God, and being healthy. Be tAke you vitamins, your body will thank you for stockpiling health, your solders may need the firepower. They fight for your health.
Brittany  M.
Lebanon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These multivitamins have a great taste and are like a little treat. They are very affordable comparable to name brands