BY GENERIC #72 in Vitamins & Supplements

Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins: With 200% DV Vitamin D Compare to Vitafusion Multivites active ingredient see more...

• Are these gummies good for you? I have been wanti... Be the first to answer!
  • When I opened these I noticed almost all the gummies were stuck t...5 Answers
  • My boyfriend and I take these vitamins everyday and it's so easy ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They taste good and are a great way to make sure your body gets the proper vitamins to maintain good health. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have a hard time swallowing pills so when I found these I thought I'd give them a try." in 1 review
  • "These vitamins are very tasty and make taking vitamins not such a chore." in 1 review
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins! These are the perfect dupe to Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins! I have had both of them and I prefer the Equate multivitamins over the Vitafusion mostly because of the price. Equate is more affordable and they taste incredible! I take 2 of them every day! I purchase them at Walmart! I definitely recommend these!
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
These have such an addicting taste which will help you to not forget to take them regularly. I take two every day and they seem to really be helping my energy levels. I love the price on these as well.
Blair M.
I buy these for my grandmother because she would Forget if I didn't tell her to take them or buy them for her and she seems to love them and I really think you should try them out
Deanna T.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought these equate mulitvitamins from Walmart to try to save money.  They seem to be effective.  They taste good.  I would probably buy them again.  They weren't too pricey compared to other options.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
150 gummies in the large women's bottle. I love these gummies for the flavor and the vitamins. I take them daily. Very good value compared to name brand vitamins. I would recommend these to others as a daily vitamin! Found at Walmart.
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste just like vita fusion! Always taste good and way better than taking a giant horse pill that doesn't even taste good! Definitely worth it. Not pricey! Can be bought at Walmart! Great product would repurchase!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
These make taking vitamins a little easier. They taste good, are inexpensive and you really don't feel like you're being healthy. I take one before I get my day started and that's it
Sarah E.
Philadelphia, PA
Literally the only way I remember to eat vitamins in the morning, just because I'm sort of an adult doesn't mean I can't have gummy vitamins. The flavors are pretty decent for vitamins, orange is my favorite!
Kara K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been taking these gummy vitamins for about a year. They have a good taste to them. It is so much easier to pop two of these in my mouth each morning than taking a pill in my opinion. I am satisfied.
Samantha D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is the best! I get them from Walmart for about 7/8$ they sometimes have coupons for it. I am on my 5th or 6th bottle of this and I plan on repurchasing when I run out next time. They don't make me sick like other daily vitamins
Denise V.
When I opened these I noticed almost all the gummies were stuck together. I double checked and they still have 6 months or so until they expire. They still taste great so we've been using them! I'm just wondering if that's how they all are or not.
Dazjanae D.
My boyfriend and I take these vitamins everyday and it's so easy to remember to because they taste like candy. Does anyone else get excited to take their daily vitamins lol?
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these gummies good for you? I have been wanting some multivitamin gummies but I want some that are good for you.