Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins uploaded by Victoria W.Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins uploaded by Abigail D.

BY GENERIC #47 in Vitamins & Supplements

Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins: With 200% DV Vitamin D Compare to Vitafusion Multivites active ingredient see more...

• Are these gummies good for you? I have been wanti...Be the first to answer!
  • When I opened these I noticed almost all the gummies were stuck t...5 Answers
  • My boyfriend and I take these vitamins everyday and it's so easy ...2 Answers
Equate Adult Gummy Multivitamins
  • "They taste good and are a great way to make sure your body gets the proper vitamins to maintain good health. " in 2 reviews
  • "These vitamins are very tasty and make taking vitamins not such a chore." in 1 review
  • "I have a hard time swallowing pills so when I found these I thought I'd give them a try." in 1 review
Leah B.
Leah B.
Oneonta, NY
My favorite gummy multivitamins!!! I take two of these a day and have to hold myself back from taking more because they're so yummy. The price is also very good and the bottle will last me a while. Definetly recommend!!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
I've been buying these for years! I love the way they taste and for some reason I can remember to take them..I'm assuming it's because they're tasty!
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
It's hard to believe these are only vitamins! The taste is so good! Makes it easy to take your vitamins.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
150 gummies in the large women's bottle. I love these gummies for the flavor and the vitamins. I take them daily. Very good value compared to name brand vitamins. I would recommend these to others as a daily vitamin! Found at Walmart.
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought these equate mulitvitamins from Walmart to try to save money.  They seem to be effective.  They taste good.  I would probably buy them again.  They weren't too pricey compared to other options.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
These have such an addicting taste which will help you to not forget to take them regularly. I take two every day and they seem to really be helping my energy levels. I love the price on these as well.
Mandy A.
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
These taste just like vita fusion! Always taste good and way better than taking a giant horse pill that doesn't even taste good! Definitely worth it. Not pricey! Can be bought at Walmart! Great product would repurchase!
JAS T.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
These make taking vitamins a little easier. They taste good, are inexpensive and you really don't feel like you're being healthy. I take one before I get my day started and that's it
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Philadelphia, PA
Literally the only way I remember to eat vitamins in the morning, just because I'm sort of an adult doesn't mean I can't have gummy vitamins. The flavors are pretty decent for vitamins, orange is my favorite!
Blair M.
Blair M.
I buy these for my grandmother because she would Forget if I didn't tell her to take them or buy them for her and she seems to love them and I really think you should try them out
Denise V.
Denise V.
When I opened these I noticed almost all the gummies were stuck together. I double checked and they still have 6 months or so until they expire. They still taste great so we've been using them! I'm just wondering if that's how they all are or not.
Dazjanae D.
Dazjanae D.
My boyfriend and I take these vitamins everyday and it's so easy to remember to because they taste like candy. Does anyone else get excited to take their daily vitamins lol?
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these gummies good for you? I have been wanting some multivitamin gummies but I want some that are good for you.