BY EQUATE

Equate Acid Reducer Omeprazole Heartburn Medicine, 14 ct: Treats frequent heartburn Delayed-release tablets, with 20 mg of heartburn-relieving omeprazole Take once a day for 14 days (two week treatment) Available in a 14 ct size see more...

Equate Acid Reducer Omeprazole, 14ct
  • "As somebody who has been diagnosed with Gerd for 10 years I have tried many different acid prevention medicines." in 1 review
Syd H.
Kaufman, TX
My mom uses this all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She says it works really great and she takes one everyday to stop daily indigestion
Sam A.
This works if it is taken as directed for a small amount of time. I have used this before I knew I had celiacs and it eased that stomach pain.
Jenna M.
Lewiston, ME
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Definitely a 5 star review from me. I have been using this every day for years and it truly gets rid of my heart burn/acid reflux symptoms.
Nikki H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have terrible acid reflux and this works wonders. It not only works just as great as name brand, it works just as great as prescription.
Stacey C.
This is great for my reflux and even better for my wallet. The generic is only a fraction of the price of what the name brand costs.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
I find this works as well as the brand name form of the same medication and costs less. All in all I would say it's a good product.
Shay W.
No complaints about the equate brand. It works in a timely manner to decrease my heartburn and saved me from paying tons for a rx
Wendy S.
Kennesaw, GA
Great product....spent many years dealing with stomach issues. this product has releved much of the discomfort I have felt!
Karina P.
My doctors prescribed me a few acid reducers, this was one of them. I noticed a big difference after taking it.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Great product! It definitely works to reduce acid reflux and the equate is a fraction of the name brand price.
Ëłaįné M.
Loxley, AL
Do these work well?
Tara B.
Dakota City, NE
Do you take this once a day for 14 days?