BY EQUATE

Equate Acid Reducer Omeprazole Heartburn Medicine, 14 ct: Treats frequent heartburn Delayed-release tablets, with 20 mg of heartburn-relieving omeprazole Take once a day for 14 days (two week treatment) Available in a 14 ct size see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "As somebody who has been diagnosed with Gerd for 10 years I have tried many different acid prevention medicines." in 1 review
James V.
Inglewood, CA
As someone who regularly gets heartburn, i can attest that these babies come in handy. Take them in the am and you're good to go all day. No need to worry about uncomfortable situations while eating out or eating at home. Not only that, its cheap too. :)
As somebody who has been diagnosed with Gerd for 10 years I have tried many different acid prevention medicines. This product works well but I prefer the original type over the extended release. In a prescription strength this might work better unless you suffer with mild occasional reflux symptoms then this might work well. It can be purchased at Walmart.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I have GERD and have a prescription for omeprazole magnesium. I ALWAYS have this around in case I can't get to the pharmacy for a couple of days. I can honestly say this works just as well as my prescription.
Valerie C.
After being diagnosed with having lactose intolerance and acid re flux about a year ago, ever since I was prescribed to this medicine...definitely has prevented me from having heartburn after meals!
Jamie H.
Williamstown, WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I had always purchased Prevacid but decided to try these on my frequent heartburn since the price was a little cheaper. These were pretty much the same thing. Same results and easier on the wallet.
Jenny O.
De Forest, WI
I take one pill everyday and an extra when I know I might be having something that irritates my acid reflux. Makes me feel 100% all the time. No side effects, ever.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These work well however if you have severe acid reflux you will find it doesn't work as good. The best thing to do is to avoid the foods that trigger this, it has helped me significantly.
Mandy M.
Guthrie, OK
I've never had good luck with the equate brand of omeprazole. I have sever heart burn often but have not had results unless I've used Prilosec consistently for several days.
Susan S.
I use omeprazole almost every day. It is the only thing that i have found that makes me feel really good. There is nothing else out there that i have found that treats my acid reflux like omeprazole does.
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
Life saver, i have bad acid reflux and I'm lactose intolerant so these are definitely helpful! also much cheaper buying this than the brand name one.
Ëłaįné M.
Loxley, AL
Do these work well?
Tara B.
Dakota City, NE
Do you take this once a day for 14 days?