BY EQUATE #87 in Antacids

Equate Acid Reducer Omeprazole Heartburn Medicine, 14 ct: Treats frequent heartburn Delayed-release tablets, with 20 mg of heartburn-relieving omeprazole Take once a day for 14 days (two week treatment) Available in a 14 ct size see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "As somebody who has been diagnosed with Gerd for 10 years I have tried many different acid prevention medicines." in 1 review
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I obsessionally suffer from acid reflux and this product is amazing. It works every time. I do not use this daily. I only use it when I need it and it works for me. It works just as well as prescription strength and I recommend giving it a try before purchasing something more pricey.
Krsna S.
I've been using this for almost a year now. I have gall bladder issues and after a very bad attack of it I needed to take these twice a day for about the first 3 months, then I went down to one a day unless I ate something very spicey, then I took two that day, 12 hours a part. Now I only take one every few days at most so they have definitely let my gall bladder heal and seem to be keeping it in check. I've tried other brands with bad results so I'm sticking witrh these. They also cost the least.
Melissa K.
Jonesboro, IL
It is not as good as another over the counter medication that is name brand. But it is better than not using anything at all. If you get heartburn you know what I mean when I say "get the fire extinguisher" it is very painful and stomach turning. If I can't get the other this is a fine substitute.
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
I have been taking Omeprazole for many years and while it is very effective I still have symptoms. Also the long term effects of taking any PPI could come close to the long term effects of not treating the acid reflux in the first place. It also does nothing to treat the cause of reflux it only treats the symptoms. I think if possible treating the cause is much better then masking the symptoms with a pill.
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
I use this daily for my acid reflux. It works great. I find that the best price is at Walmart. The pills are small so they aren't hard to swallow. They also don't taste as bad as some pills do when you leave them in your mouth too long. This helps me greatly have all day relief.
Bailey H.
Winchester, VA
This product works just as well as prescription strength prevacid! I have used this product on many occasions and it has always done it's job well for me. I think that it is very reliable and I will always have a bottle or two of it under my sink just in case!
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I got prescribed Omeprazole from my doctor due to a stomach issue and before I got it prescribed to me I was talking it on a daily basis. This is just as good as the brand name, exactly the same to be precise. OTC comes in 20mg, prescribed is 40mg. If you can get it on sale it's great and also getting it from Sam's or Costco is cheaper.
Marcy a.
Grandville, MI
I thought they worked just as well as the name brand version. I would buy them again if needed. The cost is much better than other brands and they work! So very good news for this reflux sufferer.
reshanda h.
Lancing, TN
Works wonders for mild gerd.. Have tried several over the counter meds this is one of the best by far... Glad it's available over the counter now instead of just pharmacy only makes it easier an cheaper for people to get who don't have insurance.
Jazmin G.
This is great for people who have bad cases of heart burn/acid reflex. There are doctors who prescribe this to patients, and they end up paying way more for it. This is perfect, and you should not need a doctor's signature to pick it up.
Ëłaįné M.
Loxley, AL
Do these work well?
Tara B.
Dakota City, NE
Do you take this once a day for 14 days?