BY EQUATE

• Does this work? I always try to buy off brands but I wasn...4 Answers
  • Does this really work just as good and just as fast as Za...7 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Superior product! This product’s price compared to the name brand, is exceptional! It swear you save around $5 or more. They kill the acid in your stomach, giving you fast relief. This is a house staple and I highly recommend this equate brand ranitidine! Why pay more for great relief if you don’t have to!
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
This works very similarly to other name brand products. I can usually take one of these, and my heartburn is gone within 20 minutes. I don’t use it everyday, so I’m not sure of its efficiency in that sense, but it works for my occasional heartburn!
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This works so well for my husband! We used to use the expensive brands but after reading the ingredients we decided to try out this brand and it works perfectly! We save so money compared to the other brands for the same thing!
Rikki C.
This product is a life saver. My husband and myself use it weekly. It works very well and quickly. It is very affordable. We keep this in our house all the time. We buy it at our local Walmart. It is one product that sells out quickly, so when I find it, I usually stock up on it. If you are looking for a quick acting acid reducer, then I highly recommend this product.
Carlie S.
Orem, UT
Always have these on hand as well. I get bile/acid reflux constantly and these help me so much! Especially if I know I'm going to eat something that will make my acid act up, I will take it ahead of time. I can't think of a scenario where it didn't help my pain.
Deanna M.
I take these often and they work. If I’m going to be eating something I know won’t settle well, I’ll take this before I eat and it settles fine. If I feel nauseous or have an upset stomach, these also help ease that.
Taylor G.
This is just as good as Zantac brand. It’s the only way I survived my pregnancy reflux. Without it I would have never gained any weight my nausea and reflux was so bad. It’s half the price and just as effective!
Jess R.
Providence, RI
A great product that helps me fight my acid reflux and GERD. If I take it before eating a problem meal it helps prevent my reflux and calms the acid in my stomach
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Excellent for nausea and acid reflux/heartburn. I couldn't have survived without these while waiting for an endoscopy and biopsy of my small intestine. I am on zofran and Zantac and it's the bees knees.
Brittany S.
This is the only medicine that actually helps when I'm having heart burn and stomach pain! It's fast acting and really helps give me quick relief when I'm on the go.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this really work just as good and just as fast as Zantac?
Aidan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this work? I always try to buy off brands but I wasn't sure.
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
I'm experiencing a lot of acid reflux during pregnancy. Does anyone know if this would work, and if it is safe for me to use
June L.
Germantown, MD
Do you prefer prilosec or this?