Equate - Acid Reducer, Maximum Strength, Famotidine 20 mg, 8 Tablets Compare to Pepcid AC

BY EQUATE

Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
I have a terrible time with Acid indigestion. I never used to until I got pregnant with my son. Now it's an on going battle. Having to keep buying the medication, due to the fact my insurance doesn't cover it, becomes expensive. I found the equate brand equally as effective as the name brand product and MUCH more cost effective. I can take it daily if needed, or about a half hour before a meal that I know is going to cause me issues.
Elizabeth W.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great quick fix for heart burn. I am a healthy eater 95% of the time so if I ever indulge in pizza or pasta there is bound to be killer heartburn to follow. I like that this Equate brand in expensive and does the trick.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I always use this stuff, i have terrible heart burn and acid reflux. I always take this befofe/after my meals depending what i eat and it is a miracle in a box! Very cheap, works awesome! Highly recommend!
Daniela M.
No he podido probar este anti ácido, pero me gustaría tener la oportunidad de hacerlo. Sufro del estómago y siempre ando con este tipo de malestares!
Christi D.
OAKLAND
This product hasn't failed me yet and my heartburn is really bad when it's bad. I would definitely try this much cheaper version of medicine first.
Roberta P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
good product very helpful and affordable i bought mine from rite aid and it helps calm my stomach when i take it before eating any problem foods.
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
This works very well! I suffer from acid reflux and I'm always needing something, i carry this in my purse and it works right away for me.
Rachel K.
Las Vegas , NV
This really reduces my stomach pain greatly & it really does the job rapidly . I can always count on this product to get me back in shape
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This works great! I suffer from acid reflux and I'm always needing something, I carry it in my bag and immediately works for me.
Lydia D.
Very affordable and totally takes care of it anytime I have acid reflux!! It's much more portable than a bottle of tums
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
How effective is this?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
How long does it take to start working?