Equate - Acid Reducer Complete 50 Chewable Tablets, Cool Mint Flavor, Compare to Pepcid Complete

BY EQUATE

Equate Complete Dual Action Cool Mint Flavor Acid Reducer Plus Antacid, 50ct see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Solia tener una bacteria en mi estomago y debido a ello fui a tomar varios antiacidos. Llegue a probar estos en tabletas que no me ayudaron para nada. Me llegaba a tomas hasta 5 al dia y era como si mas bien me estuviera tomando un caramelo . El que si me ayudo fue Equate - Antacid/Anti-Gas Liquid que me curo por completo.
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
There is no need to pay more for quality. Equate brand chewables work just as well as the name brand. I love the 50 count value since we go through a lot.
Kerin M.
Equate Acid Reducer works great compared to name brands. Same great effects for cheaper!
Brittany J.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are way better than Pepcid completes. The cool mint flavor is the best. As someone that has really bad acid reflux and can never remember to fill her prescriptions I just grab these in between filling them. They work like a charm.
Jennifer T.
Winchester, TN
These antacids are really good. These are compared to the Pepcid Completes and I would use these over the name brand.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
It has a cool mint flavor, I'm not one really for minty flavor, but its good, and works well. So I recommend this to people
Kait R.
Prt Washingtn, WI
This stuff works for my acid reflux but I'm not a huge fan of the minty flavor. I definitely keep this on hand though just in case I need it.
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Wellness Guru Expert
Not as good as other brands I have tried.. they did not work as well as I would have liked them too.. but I guess if you don't have heart burn as bad as me it may not matter.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
They do the job that they're supposed to, but if you can't handle feel like you're eating chalk then this product is not for you. They're no worse than Tums as far as chalkiness and you'll save a little money buying this brand, plus they will get the job done.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Don't get me wrong these work great but they are so chalky when you eat them and I hate that so much TUMS are the same way and I can barely get them down sometimes.