Equate Acetaminophen Pain Reliever/Fever Reduction uploaded by Karla F.Equate Acetaminophen Pain Reliever/Fever Reduction uploaded by Kristine J.

BY EQUATE #91 in Pain Relief

Extra strength acetaminophen - 500 mg, 225 caplets Contains no aspirin Compare to Tylenol Caplets Active Ingredient Has easy to open tab see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth R.
Great price for the amount of pills the bottle holds. I feel as though this brand compares really well to the brand name Tylenol. This can be bought at Walmart. I 100% recommend this to people who are on a budget and need pain relievers.
brooke b.
Kent, OH
I like this brand because it's cheap. It does work and it is helpful it takes just a little bit more time to work compared to other brands but I think it's worth it because of the price. I can buy it on a lot of places which is helpful
April H.
This is a must have in our medicine cabinet. In my opinion it just it works just as well as the name brand product but is cheaper in price. 10 out of 10 would recommend this to a friend. I will purchase this product again.
Alexandra H.
Mount Hope
They work just as good as the name brand! Love getting these at Walmart cause they are affordable and last a long time! Since I can not take nsaids anymore these work amazing for aches and pain!!
Krystle D.
Nothing takes away my headaches and menstrual cramps away faster than a couple of these! I was worried they wouldn't work, being store brand, but they are amazing. I always have a bottle on me.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
Just about a month ago, I fell ill with a bad flu bug. I took Dayquil and paired it with 2-3 Acetaminophen tablets. To be honest, I didn't expect a miracle. But I felt extremely better and actually ended up kicking the flu bug in 2 days!!! Even though it's a generic version, Equate is one of my favorite brands and it's extremely affordable!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I use this quite a bit and for the price it works great. I always grab some from Walmart when I’m running low. It works well for my back pain and shoulder pain to an extent.
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
I am a huge fan of generic versions of any and every product that will have one there made usually in the same factories as namebrand products and their ingredients are identical if not identical comparable to the point of negligible differences! equate is the bomb
Amy L.
Works as good as Tylenol. Often a better price than the name brand. The tablet is slightly larger than other acetaminophen brands.  I usually buy the twin pack to keep one at home and one in the car. I’m usually satisfied with the price and the amount you receive.
Jenna A.
Evansville, IN
Works like a charm! I literally just took 2 of these and my headache disappeared within 10 minutes or so. My only issue is that the pills are a bit big & I have had issues with swallowing big pills since I was little. But I still manage to get them down anyway.