HealthMedicines & TreatmentsPain ReliefEquate
Acetaminophen Pain Reliever/Fever Reduction

Equate Acetaminophen Pain Reliever/Fever Reduction

by Equate

Extra strength acetaminophen - 500 mg, 225 caplets Contains no aspirin Compare to Tylenol Caplets Active Ingredient Has easy to open tab

Apart from fever reducer, is this good for other pain types like menstrual pain?
Really relieves pain?
Who else prefers this generic brand over Tylenol? I think they work the same
Start your review of Equate Acetaminophen Pain Reliever/Fever Reduction!
Sabine W.
carmel valley, CA
Equate Acetaminophen Pain Reliever/Fever Reduction uploaded by Sabine W.
Hard to get through a work day without this...ibuprofen tears up my stomach, and increases bruising. Great for post sports relief
Jessica R.
Douglasville , GA
Works just as good as the name brand and is cheaper. We keep a supply in our pantry for aches, pains, and especially headaches.
Melissa S.
Sabinal , TX
Yes it's a store brand but it does do the job! I would recommend to other Influenster users. Cheaper than Tylenol too!
Michelle L.
Norwich, CT
Works just as well as name brand but for half the price! Always have some stocked in the house as I have ball pain, and it does the trick
Maryulin T.
Oakley, CA
Equate Acetaminophen Pain Reliever/Fever Reduction uploaded by Maryulin T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este producto es maravilloso no puede faltar en una casa alivia rápido el dolor de cabeza o cualquier otro lo recomiendo porque es una pastilla genérica pero funciona muy bien contra el dolor, me siento muy satisfecha con este producto.
Deborah Z.
Frankewing , TN
Recently I had a toothache... I tried Advil but it didn't help with the pain too much. I took the Equate pain reliever and was surprised at how quickly my pain subsided!
Jaime C.
Davenport, FL
These are the best pain relievers for headaches. They are way cheaper than the name brand pain relievers and work just as good. It has the same ingredients as more expensive pills so why would you pay more for the same thing. I will continue to buy these and you should too. save some money and switch to the equate brand. Equate Extra-Strength Acetaminophen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 500mg, 250 count (Pack of 2)
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Great product that works as good as the name brand but for a fraction of the cost. I would highly recommend.
Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I grabbed Equate extra strength acetaminophen because they were out of Tylenol and I had a killer headache. It worked just as well as the name brand and it was less expensive. Equate Acetaminophen Pain Reliever/Fever Reduction
samantha M.
Perryville, KY
Works just as well as name brand Tylenol and is very cost effective in comparison to it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...