Equate Acetaminophen Pain Reliever/Fever Reduction uploaded by Karla F.Equate Acetaminophen Pain Reliever/Fever Reduction uploaded by Kristine J.

BY EQUATE

Extra strength acetaminophen - 500 mg, 225 caplets Contains no aspirin Compare to Tylenol Caplets Active Ingredient Has easy to open tab see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lynda Y.
I don't take much for medicine if I can avoid it, but occasionally I need something. I recently fell and injured my knee and two of these worked very well. They are very reasonable for the price and the amount you get. They are sold at walmart. I buy them and have used them for all kinds of aches and pains. Once or twice I've had to take a second dose around four hours, but most of the time I can go Six to eight for my knee and just once to get rid of a headache. I've never had a migraine so I'm not sure how they work for that, but I'm has with them and would let others know to get them.
Elizabeth R.
Great price for the amount of pills the bottle holds. I feel as though this brand compares really well to the brand name Tylenol. This can be bought at Walmart. I 100% recommend this to people who are on a budget and need pain relievers.
Darlene R.
Brimley
This medicine is great, it helps with my aches and pains.  It is less pricey than regular Tylenol and works just as good.  I buy it in larger bottles use it for most of my pain or fevers.  I think I use it 2 times a week or more for my pain from a bad back and achy knees.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
Just about a month ago, I fell ill with a bad flu bug. I took Dayquil and paired it with 2-3 Acetaminophen tablets. To be honest, I didn't expect a miracle. But I felt extremely better and actually ended up kicking the flu bug in 2 days!!! Even though it's a generic version, Equate is one of my favorite brands and it's extremely affordable!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I use this quite a bit and for the price it works great. I always grab some from Walmart when I’m running low. It works well for my back pain and shoulder pain to an extent.
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
The Equate products aren’t bad at all if you’re looking for a more affordable alternative. Takes care of my pain just as well as the leading brands. I’ve used these for headaches and menatrual cramps. They work really well. Will definitely be looking into getting some more when I run out.
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
I am a huge fan of generic versions of any and every product that will have one there made usually in the same factories as namebrand products and their ingredients are identical if not identical comparable to the point of negligible differences! equate is the bomb
Amy L.
Works as good as Tylenol. Often a better price than the name brand. The tablet is slightly larger than other acetaminophen brands.  I usually buy the twin pack to keep one at home and one in the car. I’m usually satisfied with the price and the amount you receive.
Jenna A.
Evansville, IN
Works like a charm! I literally just took 2 of these and my headache disappeared within 10 minutes or so. My only issue is that the pills are a bit big & I have had issues with swallowing big pills since I was little. But I still manage to get them down anyway.
linsey t.
Moreno Valley , CA
I always purchase these rather than the brand names. They are a great dupe and work just as great! They are very inexpensive so they are great when I need pain releavers but I'm on a budget. Yes I recommend and yes I will buy again!